LiveFight
December 18, 2017, 05:11:49 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saturday Night Fights: Linares Vs Campbell Parker Vs Fury  (Read 2986 times)
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: September 18, 2017, 11:58:39 AM »

Another decent night of boxing ahead with Linares Vs Campbell I can't see past a Lineras stoppage win I don't think this fight will last to long I would suspect 6-8 rounds.

Parker Vs Fury not sure who I fancy in this one real pickem fight for me could go either way.

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:58:39 AM »

bigbibbs

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 12:23:14 PM »

What channels is it sky
legs

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 12:59:27 PM »

Sky for Campbell be in the early hours though.

I believe Fury v Parker is Youtube haha  Grin
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:42:02 PM »

Can't see this ending well for Campbell.  He didn't deal well with being put under pressure by Mendy and Linares is probably one of the best offensive fighters in the game at present.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 02:12:56 PM »

Can't see this ending well for Campbell.  He didn't deal well with being put under pressure by Mendy and Linares is probably one of the best offensive fighters in the game at present.

Linares is very talented but he's vulnerable himself, he's a little fragile and he's been on a lot of wars. Mitchell came close to beating him, and Crolla ran him very close first time around. Fair enough he did a job the second time around against Crolla, but Crolla hasn't got the length, range, speed or power of Campbell. I do think that win flattered Linares to a degree.....and Campbell just might be getting him at a good time.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 02:12:56 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 02:27:03 PM »

I think Mitchell on his day was a far superior pro fighter to Campbell who still doesn't seem to have shaken off some his amateur traits.  It's a big jump in class for Campbell as well and I just can't really see him being able to deal with the variety that Linares has.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 04:32:47 PM »

I think Mitchell on his day was a far superior pro fighter to Campbell who still doesn't seem to have shaken off some his amateur traits.  It's a big jump in class for Campbell as well and I just can't really see him being able to deal with the variety that Linares has.

It is a jump up in class, but I don't think Linares brings the physicality that has seemed to bother Campbell. Jorge is very skilled but I think Campbell has the technical ability and natural attributes to compete with Linares on that front. I really think Campbell is extremely live in this one. Interestingly Mitchell fancies Campbell to win too.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 04:35:27 PM »

The fury fight intrigues me. If your asked me two year ago I'd of said Parker all day long but I'm on the fence after parkers last outing

I'm going to say Parker but not as confident as i might of been but saying that depends how many rounds Fury has shovelled down his neck these last 18 month  Grin

Inactivity at his age isn't great prep for a fight like this

Edit•••

Wtf am I thinking I'll be lumping on Parker now I've thought about it properly !!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 04:45:05 PM by Faulks » Logged
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 08:14:59 PM »

Is the YouTube fight really 15 quid???
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 07:16:28 AM »

Is the YouTube fight really 15 quid???

Think so heard them mentioning that figure at the press conference

A Slice of Life
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 08:18:58 AM »

Didnt i read they had sold 3000 tix for this as of last week?

How the F*ck are they expecting to get money via youtube?

The gypos wont even pay the door fair they will just push past security like they did at BJS/Eubank and I cant see Parker bringing many from New Zealand.

Does he have a big following in New Zealand? Perhaps they are buying it! Thought unless your were shearing sheep or playing rugby they didnt really follow anything else
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 08:20:05 AM »

Think so heard them mentioning that figure at the press conference

No way I'm paying that that's a crazy price.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 08:32:54 AM »

Didnt i read they had sold 3000 tix for this as of last week?

How the F*ck are they expecting to get money via youtube?

The gypos wont even pay the door fair they will just push past security like they did at BJS/Eubank and I cant see Parker bringing many from New Zealand.

Does he have a big following in New Zealand? Perhaps they are buying it! Thought unless your were shearing sheep or playing rugby they didnt really follow anything else

Yeah, I heard 3k last week.  I think I saw yesterday at the press conference Mick said the arena was set up for 10k and 5k tickets had been sold.

£15 for a fight on YouTube sounds ambitions.  I thought they'd have gone in around the £8 mark as it's the first one to try and get people on board.  The fight will be Sunday morning in NZ as well so hardly prime time over there.
dmp
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 08:29:46 PM »

itz on itv B/O

for 15 snuts or a stream
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 07:15:04 AM »

itz on itv B/O

for 15 snuts or a stream

The last just greed an will keep people saying 'Hughie who' or 'isn't that Tysons bother' (I know he's not) .

He's been training out of j royals guy In Preston. Looking good by all accounts.

A load of cash from there gone a six round stoppage I hear
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: