LiveFight
November 24, 2017, 04:17:04 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frampton signs with W***** and BT Sport!  (Read 2374 times)
legs

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2017, 12:19:22 PM »

Anyone see any similarities between last night and Hatton's homecoming against lazcano. Coming off a first defeat, new trainer, "tougher" opponent than what they thought that they struggle to get through. Could this be the start of a downward slide for frampton?

Glad you have said that as I was thinking this too.

I am hoping thought i'm wrong and its ring rust as its fair to say Frampton has a better lifestyle than the Hitman himself Smiley

I am guessing he will have someone pretty easy in March / April time and going by W***** comments his fight at Windsor Park is likely to be Selby / Warrington.
LiveFight
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2017, 12:19:22 PM »

bigbibbs

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2017, 12:32:25 PM »

Tete was amazing never saw that coming and his poor opponent still looked like he was saying "someone please tell me wtf just happened" as he was being led away probably to hospital.
Conlin fight was thrilling but a bad loss for him. It was quite brutal from the outset.
I think Frampton struggled but in a good way. He won't think he's ready to go in with the best straight away without another tune up. Plus it got him fight fit after a tough ten rounder. I still say he beats anyone else in the UK.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: