LiveFight
November 19, 2017, 03:21:29 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye -v- Bellew II  (Read 3081 times)
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »

Hayes one of these guys who's lucky enough to train for a few weeks and he's a full blown six pack. He posted a video on instagram to promote the fight and claims to have been in rehabilitation for seven months whilst training. He looks a lot smaller and leaner as previously mentioned in this thread, for me thats the key Haye coming in 3/4 of a stone lighter.

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »

Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 04:57:45 PM »

Bellew is a winner either way, win lose or draw, he is still Cruiser Champ and will get another big payday defending that.
Good luck to the mouthy git...been in the right place at the right time for a long time now. He must be doing something right

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 06:29:22 PM »

Bellew is a winner either way, win lose or draw, he is still Cruiser Champ and will get another big payday defending that.
Good luck to the mouthy git...been in the right place at the right time for a long time now. He must be doing something right
He's given up the cruiser title for this fight.

I'm looking forward to this
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 06:31:41 PM »

Win. And I think he gets a HW title shot.

Lose. And he gets the rubber match with Haye

Either way hes retired in 12 months a very rich man.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 07:52:59 AM »

Win. And I think he gets a HW title shot.

Lose. And he gets the rubber match with Haye

Either way hes retired in 12 months a very rich man.

Agreed, from a business point of view a Haye win might well suit Hearn. Haye fights Parker picks up the title defends against Bellew winner gets a unification against Joshua. win win for all concerned.

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 07:52:59 AM »

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2017, 12:14:54 PM »

Intrigued by this but don't really expect Hayes body to make it through camp.
I expect to see this postponed until Feb and then cancelled. Fairly sure haye would retire if he could, he's just pushing his body through camps to get paid. Can't see him in a ring again.
Que Bellew telling everyone he retired Haye.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2017, 02:55:37 PM »

Intrigued by this but don't really expect Hayes body to make it through camp.
I expect to see this postponed until Feb and then cancelled. Fairly sure haye would retire if he could, he's just pushing his body through camps to get paid. Can't see him in a ring again.
Que Bellew telling everyone he retired Haye.

I hear you and you might well prove to be right however Haye has been training pretty much from the injury and seems in a better frame of mind and physical condition he was 16.9 for the last fight wouldn't be surprised to see him box at 15.9.

A Slice of Life
stinka

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 11:14:39 AM »

If haye can avoid hi impact training like skipping and running and do more low impact cardio like swimming and rowing machines etc he could prolong his career and lessen the chance of training injuries. I'm pretty sure wlad klitchko did similar to improve his longevity in the latter years of his career
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 11:43:43 AM »

Agreed, from a business point of view a Haye win might well suit Hearn. Haye fights Parker picks up the title defends against Bellew winner gets a unification against Joshua. win win for all concerned.

I don't think Parker will come into the equation...Hearn will have put in a rematch clause for Bellew, so if Bellew loses, then rubber match straight after I reckon

I think Hearn will have Dillian Whyte more in mind for Parker, and if Whyte wins that, then big rematch and unification against AJ
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:45:29 AM by GOD » Logged
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 02:46:53 PM »

IF Hayes limbs don't fall off then he wins this one.
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 03:05:44 PM »

A win-win for bellew. If he loses he gets to fights again in the rubber match.  Either ways he gets his retirement fund.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 03:39:42 PM »

I don't think Parker will come into the equation...Hearn will have put in a rematch clause for Bellew, so if Bellew loses, then rubber match straight after I reckon

I think Hearn will have Dillian Whyte more in mind for Parker, and if Whyte wins that, then big rematch and unification against AJ

Fast car confirmed today after the press conference that if Bellew wins he will face Parker for the WBO belt which he expects Bellew to win.

A Slice of Life
Bermondsey Boy

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 04:08:02 PM »

Haye looked pissed off and focused. If his body holds in camp,I think he will spark Bellew.

Bellew is part of the establishment now. Fast cars buddy, Sky "analyst" along with Coldwell who is also an "analyst". He can do no wrong.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 07:14:49 PM »

Hayes fell apart since he became vegan

Nut munching cockney C**t
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 07:40:55 PM »

Hayes fell apart since he became vegan

Nut munching cockney C**t