LiveFight
November 21, 2017, 03:54:34 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Eubank Jnr Vs George Groves  (Read 2142 times)
Spesky2, lurkyshaka, big al and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2017, 09:14:26 AM »

Problem is it isn't just alcohol. Its amazing how many people were queing for the toilet cubicles Saturday night

They haven't even managed to control smoking in arena's 10 years after the smoking ban either

Very true.  Every time you go to the gents at a big show you are at risk of lung cancer.

I remember them having sniffer dogs at Frampton v Quigg but at a lot of big shows searches are cursory at best.
LiveFight
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2017, 09:14:26 AM »

lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2017, 09:16:47 AM »

Basically dickheads who can't really give a shit about the sport are f*cking it up for the real fans.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2017, 09:35:48 AM »

Very true.  Every time you go to the gents at a big show you are at risk of lung cancer.

I remember them having sniffer dogs at Frampton v Quigg but at a lot of big shows searches are cursory at best.
At a Froch fight at Nottingham once there was a big cloud of smoke coming from the gents toilets. Security ignored it all night. When I was having a beer on the concourse, 4 security guards marched into the ladies toilet and kicked one woman out for smoking in the ladies. I am surprised the arena's haven't clamped down on this due to the fines they could face

Brook v GGG they had sniffer dogs on and I did see them stop a few but when we see someone live on Sky taking coke at ringside the week before last it is clearly a big problem
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2017, 11:03:16 AM »

Sniffer dogs are for show, unless your carring a bag of weed in your pocket then they are crap.

Ive been to may a festival and witnessed very few people stopped by these dogs. They're meary there to show 'effort' on the premises part.

Obviously dogs play a huge part in the combat against Drugs but... There a huge difference between 20 kg in  container and half a g in someones pocket.

Its got to the point now where i dont want to take the missis to shows for fear of kicking off, i can look after myself if need be. can always walk away but if someone hurts your missis in anyway then its a different story.

Its a UK thing, ive been to shows in the States, small and huge and you dont get this shit. Puts you off going 
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 01:32:16 PM »

Problem is it isn't just alcohol. Its amazing how many people were queing for the toilet cubicles Saturday night

They haven't even managed to control smoking in arena's 10 years after the smoking ban either

All about the dollars mate, maximum alcohol consumption with minimal spend on security and police. Good for business bad for everything else.
LiveFight
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 01:32:16 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #50 on: Today at 03:36:24 PM »

Looks like it will be 17th February 2018 at Manchester Arena.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: