LiveFight
November 20, 2017, 07:02:03 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smith v Williams 2  (Read 896 times)
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 06:48:55 PM »

Just been to the weigh in and smith looks very tight at the weight, especially compared to last time I saw Williams in the flesh and he looked tight. Williams looked very much the bigger guy.

Hoping for a dully win and gonna take a punt on the stoppage mid rounds.

How much  were your ringside tickets ?
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 06:48:55 PM »

tweetstreet
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 04:58:51 PM »

About £250 mate, usually get our moneys worth Iíd normally take some gloves or a belt to get signed but canít be arsed tonight. Got Glenn mcrory to sign a glove at the weigh in though and had a good chat with him. One of the better analysts about atm to be honest
wbamitch

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 06:30:19 PM »

Looking forward to this, hope it does some good numbers up Newcastle as itís a very good British fight. Was impressed with Williams last time and I think Iím rooting for him tonight, hope there is nothing to hinder the fight this time, was going to say no controversy but I wouldnít mind a close war to maybe set up a 3rd fight somewhere down the line.
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 10:16:34 PM »

Foot v Leather fight is really good scrap.

Hope Williams does a job on Smith. Have the Josh Taylor fight on record.
tweetstreet
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »

Close fight we had Williams winning by a good few rounds where we sat, Smith fans by us thought Williams had won too so quite disappointed with the result.

Williams can come again though.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »

wbamitch

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2017, 03:13:50 PM »

It just didn't qute light up this time, very much a thinking fight. I was dissapointed by Williams who seemed very tentative, yet when he let his hands go he showed he can have the success like he did in the first fight. Smith just looked the better guy and more willing, as I've said dissapointed in Williams as I don't think Smith was particularly pressing or fighting at a high intensity himself but Williams barely replicated any of the large amount of success in the first fight, he did mention the hand injuries post fight but I felt he missed a chance there and the fight could have been a lot better.

I had it 116-112 Smith.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2017, 06:18:09 PM »

I had it 116-112 for Smith with him making sure in the last 2 rounds. His performance sort of reminded me of the way the ageing Barrera used to win fights. Smith fought a very shrewd fight and basically outwitted Williams and Lockett. It wasn't thrilling but it was effective.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: