LiveFight
June 21, 2018, 12:32:11 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DEGALE V TRAUX 2 - SPOLIER ALERT  (Read 417 times)
bigbibbs

« on: April 08, 2018, 07:19:29 PM »

Hey Just watched the fight on youtube not exactly HD but not bad

I don;t know how Degale got this even though i think it was by just one point.  OK so it could have been a draw because both were poor but if anyone Traux pushed the fight from the outset.

What do you think?

Plus did this one come in under the radar as I never saw it was even on
LiveFight
« on: April 08, 2018, 07:19:29 PM »

RobertoJB80

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 08:38:15 PM »

I skipped the last few rounds as Degale looked terrible and I thought the result was a forgone conclusion. Was shocked at the result.

I don't think he's got anything left, time to cash out while he has a belt.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 06:08:31 PM »

Rumour doing the rounds Groves shoulder is a lot worse than expected. Could degale step in to box Smith?

A Slice of Life
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 08:03:15 AM »

Rumour doing the rounds Groves shoulder is a lot worse than expected. Could degale step in to box Smith?

I'm not sure he'd necessarily be ready to be out again in a few months as he did get fairly busted up. 

I caught up on the card last night and DeGale did look poor again.  I thought he just about deserved the decision but was lucky that Truax is fairly limited and was lacking in the ideas department.  I imagine any of the other champions would fancy their chances against him in a unification though and I imagine Eubank Jr would be trying to get a crack at him too.

The Hurd v Lara fight on the card was very good as well.  A lot to like about Hurd who I thought did a really good job of cutting off the ring and making Lara fight his fight.
wbamitch

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 09:04:54 AM »

Degale was marginally better than last time, a lot of ineffective work in there, he had a bit more awkwardness than Truax who was very basic. This may have seen him edge the fight, scores seemed pretty fair to me. I would say he is conclusively beaten if he faces any of the top boys. An all british fight seems to make sense for him to cash out, I think Groves takes him out, Eubank fight stil has appeal for me.

Hurd vs Lara was a great fight, Lara dug in and dogged it out with Hurd. Hurd is a really big problem and I mean that literally. Couple of excellent wins where his pressure and size has taken the fight out of the other guy despite them being comfortably better technically, there are others out there who are clearly better but a 12 round fight against Hurd is some feat. I had Lara coming back and looking like levelling it up at the end, then Hurd had a really strong last round of course with the knockdown. Maybe a few years ago for Lara he would have lasted out and had a bit more legs in him but Hurd is tough work for anyone in this division.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 09:04:54 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: