LiveFight
May 20, 2018, 07:53:02 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Degale blows it against Truax  (Read 2528 times)
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2017, 08:05:33 AM »

There is bad blood between DeGale and both Eubank and Groves, a lot of which has been played out on social media.  Hence any fight between Chunky and either of the other two will make money, regardless of titles on the line and recent form.  The current paying public casuals have no time for the finer points of the sweet science, all they know is 'Knock 'im arrrrrt'.  How much money DeGale himself would make from the deal is another matter entirely, but I'd wager the fight would sell out regardless.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2017, 08:05:33 AM »

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2017, 12:11:00 PM »

Surely that ins't possible?

Amir Khan is stupid to the power of 10. Amir is so stupid that his stupidity collapsed in on itself and became a black hole of stupid.

Degale might be even more stupid though.. imagine that. Degale could be the big bang of stupid. The Genesis of stupid.
Havoc
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 09:22:48 AM »

Typical Degale fight!

He looks magic and unstoppable for the first 5 rounds and if anyone takes him past that point Degale switches off and it's a close points decision.
bigbibbs

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 10:00:03 PM »

I think the problem is much more serious than it seems anyone has spotted.
Is it only myself that noticed something when degale was being interviewed a few weeks before at another show???
He seemed confused, distracted like his mind was somewhere else.
Not wanting to speculate but how many hard fights has James had recently in the last few years?
Has a toll been taken?
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 10:44:05 PM »

I think the problem is much more serious than it seems anyone has spotted.
Is it only myself that noticed something when degale was being interviewed a few weeks before at another show???
He seemed confused, distracted like his mind was somewhere else.
Not wanting to speculate but how many hard fights has James had recently in the last few years?
Has a toll been taken?

He definitely sounds punchy but to be fair heís sounded like that for as long as I can remember. Heís also as thick as a lump of wood.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 10:44:05 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 10:35:32 PM »

Rematch has been set for 7th April in Vegas on the Lara v Hurd card. Has the feel of a crossroads fight for DeGale, a win and he can be in the mix with Groves and Smith but if he loses, itís hard to see him getting to the top level again.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 01:46:50 PM »

You can currently get odds of 4/1 for Truax to win and 6/1 to do so on points.  Pretty decent value given that there hasn't been much time for DeGale to change things up since the first fight.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »

You can currently get odds of 4/1 for Truax to win and 6/1 to do so on points.  Pretty decent value given that there hasn't been much time for DeGale to change things up since the first fight.

Got to be worth £25 bet on Truax.... James seems to be Phucked in the head.

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2018, 07:23:57 AM »

Yeh just donít have a good feeling for Degale. Seems so defensive and on edge with any questions and still seems to be under estimating Truax as a fighter.

That defeat was coming after his performances ever since he won the title seemed to be getting worse. Usually starts strong but you couldnít even say that in the last fight.

Hope he wins and Degale at his best should win, but not seen anything for a long time to suggest he still has it to get the win.

Not a bad card on Saturday, Lara not always the most exciting but Hurd will be looking to put it on him. Sergio Mora v Alfredo Angulo on the card as well, not seen much of them for a long while.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2018, 10:40:01 AM »

REVENGE OR REPEAT!? CALEB TRUAX VS JAMES DEGALE 2 - FULL WEIGH IN AND FACE OFF VIDEO
https://youtu.be/5IrDn6IW9sM?t=8

BADOU JACK EXPOSES JAMES DEGALE'S "EXCUSES"; WARNS HIM "TRUAX AIN'T NO PUNK"
https://youtu.be/WdXWKBKUIww?t=69
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:47:14 AM by Kevan2 » Logged

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 06:15:50 AM »

Can someone put spoiler in the title?

A Slice of Life
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: