LiveFight
April 26, 2018, 04:18:08 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather posts video in an MMA ring  (Read 1168 times)
ChicagoFightFan

« on: February 02, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »

Trying to tease a potential MMA fight with McGregor. It would be so ridiculous that it is hardly worth talking about.

One thing worth mentioning is how out of shape Mayweather looks. Never seen him look so soft and undefined with his shirt off. For his health and legacy, he needs to stay retired. Wouldnít be surprised if he has blown through most of his money from the last fight, though.
LiveFight
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 10:59:20 AM »

Itís just a Paddy Power advert.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 06:43:46 PM »

Trying to tease a potential MMA fight with McGregor. It would be so ridiculous that it is hardly worth talking about.

One thing worth mentioning is how out of shape Mayweather looks. Never seen him look so soft and undefined with his shirt off. For his health and legacy, he needs to stay retired. Wouldnít be surprised if he has blown through most of his money from the last fight, though.

Its an advert, I read recently he can generate as much as a 100 million a year in retirement. I think he's far thriftier with money than most give him credit for.

A Slice of Life
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 03:01:04 AM »

Its an advert, I read recently he can generate as much as a 100 million a year in retirement. I think he's far thriftier with money than most give him credit for.

Before the last fight, he didnít have enough liquidity to pay off a 20 million dollar tax bill. Not sure where that 100 million was then.
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 03:10:52 AM »

Itís just a Paddy Power advert.

An advert is an advert, but it doesnít change the fact that it was meant to tease the possibility - plus earn him some cash. I think he wants to keep himself relevant for another possible payday in the future. I donít think he will be able to ever afford his lifestyle ó no one could ó and will always keep another fight on the back burner as his bail out. As an example of how unsustainable his lifestyle is, it is estimated that he has been robbed of more than 10million dollars worth of jewelry in burglaries alone.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 03:10:52 AM »

Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 10:10:25 AM »

Before the last fight, he didnít have enough liquidity to pay off a 20 million dollar tax bill. Not sure where that 100 million was then.

I would hope anyone isn't telling the taxman they have a spare 20 million sitting around before challenging and appealing the amount revenue is claiming for.

A Slice of Life
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 08:00:13 PM »

I would hope anyone isn't telling the taxman they have a spare 20 million sitting around before challenging and appealing the amount revenue is claiming for.

Thatís a bit flippant. It wasnít as if he was holding off. Itís on the record that he literally didnít have the liquidity to pay it. He asked for delayed judgement until the proceedes came in from the McGregor fight.
cowboy55
the court jester supreme
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 12:55:04 PM »

I just wish that this arrogant doucge bag shrivel up and blow away.he's more a pain in the ass than hemmhroids

god bless ya Larry Costa-running laps in that track in the sky&remember all the little dudes-they're what it's all about mateys
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 02:11:29 PM »

Fair play to him, he's still coining it in and getting people talking about him (good or bad)
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 02:44:03 PM »

I can see Floyd going full Sugar Ray Leonard with this and setting up a press conference with McGregor there only to announce that he is still retired.
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 06:46:24 PM »

Fair play to him, he's still coining it in and getting people talking about him (good or bad)

If he doesnít make the fight, I am in complete agreement with you.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: