LiveFight
August 16, 2018, 05:58:27 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye v Valuev venue announced  (Read 9998 times)
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« on: September 18, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »

Some ice hockey arena in nuremburg
LiveFight
« on: September 18, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »

Huddersfieldterrier
V.I.P

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 07:04:04 PM »

where you hear that?

if its correct cant see many brits going its hardly a fly in fly out job.

deno

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »

i read it was in austria
thoggy

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 08:11:40 PM »

head line  VENUE named,then you say SOME ice arena in nuremberg! very informal mate!!!
WelshDevilRob
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »

How many does the arena hold?

David Haye on Klitschko:"All I need is a ring and a ref who can count to ten"
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »

Huddersfieldterrier
V.I.P

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 08:36:09 PM »

this is a screw up!

dusseldorf, koln, frankfurt, stuggart, berlin, munich to choose from for easy access for brits and they put it in nurmenberg!!!!

clowns!
Hotdog
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »

Nurnberg is easy enough to get to, a few airlines fly there. However Im just going by the size of the arena and its a complete balls up.  I cant find any details but if the rumours it only holds 10,000 are true, then what rubbish!   How does something of that size state intent to take over the Heavyweight division, and it doesnt exactly give him huge leverage in negotiations should he win and try to get a deal against Wlad or Vitali.  They will simply say,  we have sold out stadiums and you are fighting in a tiny venue.

I dont see why they couldnt make this fight in England?  From the Valuev V Holyfield fight, its obvious Valuev wants to fight in Germany as its very dodgy and unless Haye knocks him out I can see him getting robbed.  Hayes advisors and negotiators are complete tools, and this fight could of easily sold out 22k at the O2. 

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »

head line  VENUE named,then you say SOME ice arena in nuremberg! very informal mate!!!

wow haud on the now,who said this was a formal forum ?get a grip its a forum mate,not a book club
deck
Executive Member

The Pittsburg Windmill

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 09:43:40 PM »

It's no wonder some of Haye's fighters are walking away when he can't even organise his own fights in a half decent manner. Does anyone know if Adam Booth is running Haye Promotions as well as managing Haye and training him? That might explain a few things if that's the case.
WelshDevilRob
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 09:47:17 PM »

It's no wonder some of Haye's fighters are walking away when he can't even organise his own fights in a half decent manner. Does anyone know if Adam Booth is running Haye Promotions as well as managing Haye and training him? That might explain a few things if that's the case.

Always a big problem to me - Adam Booth, He has too much control and the main reason Maloney walked.

The man has far too much control on Hayes career.

David Haye on Klitschko:"All I need is a ring and a ref who can count to ten"
Huddersfieldterrier
V.I.P

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 09:53:16 PM »

Nurnberg is easy enough to get to, a few airlines fly there. However Im just going by the size of the arena and its a complete balls up.  I cant find any details but if the rumours it only holds 10,000 are true, then what rubbish!   How does something of that size state intent to take over the Heavyweight division, and it doesnt exactly give him huge leverage in negotiations should he win and try to get a deal against Wlad or Vitali.  They will simply say,  we have sold out stadiums and you are fighting in a tiny venue.

I dont see why they couldnt make this fight in England?  From the Valuev V Holyfield fight, its obvious Valuev wants to fight in Germany as its very dodgy and unless Haye knocks him out I can see him getting robbed.  Hayes advisors and negotiators are complete tools, and this fight could of easily sold out 22k at the O2. 

not from the north you cant
Heathen
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »

not from the north you cant

Can get flights from Manchester mate.  Think Lufthansa and Swiss airlines both fly there
Huddersfieldterrier
V.I.P

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »

Can get flights from Manchester mate.  Think Lufthansa and Swiss airlines both fly there

not direct you cant, you used to be able to fly with airbelin but theyve stopped.

and is 150quid with oothers,

if they'd put it in one other other cities fly for less than 75 quid

ill be staying at home and getting box office for this one i think
thoggy

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 10:23:08 PM »

wow haud on the now,who said this was a formal forum ?get a grip its a forum mate,not a book club
look mate you get a grip you can't spell and most your posts are toss! put that pic up of you with your wine again it was really cool!
deck
Executive Member

The Pittsburg Windmill

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 10:37:12 PM »

Always a big problem to me - Adam Booth, He has too much control and the main reason Maloney walked.

The man has far too much control on Hayes career.
It really seems at the moment that no one has control. Haye is doing a lot of talking and no fighting so far. By the time he steps in the ring in Novemeber he'll only have fought Monte Barrett for 6 rounds over 20 months. That can't be good.
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: