LiveFight
January 20, 2018, 09:21:01 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye v Valuev venue announced  (Read 8963 times)
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 10:38:27 PM »

look mate you get a grip you can't spell and most your posts are toss! put that pic up of you with your wine again it was really cool!

oooh listen to her!that wine ill have you know was a vintage  Kiss,but that type of thing is wasted on a ruffian like yourself .now run along your mother is calling you  Tongue
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:41:16 PM by Reilly » Logged
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 10:38:27 PM »

thoggy

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »

what a strange weird odd bod you are reilly! check my blog,it's pants but it'll make you sleep quicker than any pill! yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ralph cifaretto

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »

Does Haye have many fans? Or does he have a more casual observer following him? I'd go to Germany just for a vacation and go to the fight. I can't say I'd be wanting to him win, more keen to see if his chin holds up. How many tickets did he sell for Monte Barrett, 3000? In his hometown.
Alba
Executive Member

@Albagary
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 08:31:31 AM »

what a strange weird odd bod you are reilly! check my blog,it's pants but it'll make you sleep quicker than any pill! yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen michael i appricate the attention,but a cyber stalker is just too much so lets just leave it there
Alba
Executive Member

@Albagary
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 08:55:12 AM »

Does Haye have many fans? Or does he have a more casual observer following him? I'd go to Germany just for a vacation and go to the fight. I can't say I'd be wanting to him win, more keen to see if his chin holds up. How many tickets did he sell for Monte Barrett, 3000? In his hometown.

that is a fair point,he was giving away 2 for 1 tickets for the monte barret card,there was few guys who bought tickets for te klit fight (i did and 8 of my mates did) and were dissapointed when he pulled out ....rumours still persit as to why he did ...but this fight needs a strong undercard if it is going to be a succsess on ppv.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 08:55:12 AM »

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 09:35:15 AM »

Another fook up by the sound of it.
MFC_SE15
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 09:52:19 AM »

This has been confirmed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxingandmma/6207574/David-Haye-v-Nikolai-Valuev-confirmed-for-Nuremberg.html

Doesn't sound great news to be honest. Will look at the costs of getting out there when I actually get a chance, see if its realistic for me and my lot to go out there. How popular is Valuev over in Germany? As if he's quite popular 10k doesn't sound like there will be many for us Brits   Angry Only done a quick search of the arena on the internet, and mosts in German so I am struggling but it reckons it holds 8.5k for Ice Hockey so it sounds like the 10k rumours are true.
Alba
Executive Member

@Albagary
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 10:00:43 AM »

This has been confirmed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxingandmma/6207574/David-Haye-v-Nikolai-Valuev-confirmed-for-Nuremberg.html

Doesn't sound great news to be honest. Will look at the costs of getting out there when I actually get a chance, see if its realistic for me and my lot to go out there. How popular is Valuev over in Germany? As if he's quite popular 10k doesn't sound like there will be many for us Brits   Angry Only done a quick search of the arena on the internet, and mosts in German so I am struggling but it reckons it holds 8.5k for Ice Hockey so it sounds like the 10k rumours are true.

the thing is this si being promoted by sauerland ,so i wouldent imagen there would be a "uk allocation" ,you proberly would have to buy them form the german website,that is what happend for the last one mate.Valuev is not as big at the Klitchkos ... but has also fought in switzerland and was scheduled to fight in Helsinki .

cyf1

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 10:16:38 AM »

Ive booked up to go with easyjet froom london to munich 50 return on the sunday at 5pm. The thing is the train dont get us into nuremberg untill 7:30 pm on the saturday. I dont see the fight starting untill atleast 11pm. Was wondering what peoples thoughts on here was regarding what time the fight will start?thanks
MFC_SE15
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »

the thing is this si being promoted by sauerland ,so i wouldent imagen there would be a "uk allocation" ,you proberly would have to buy them form the german website,that is what happend for the last one mate.Valuev is not as big at the Klitchkos ... but has also fought in switzerland and was scheduled to fight in Helsinki .

Yeah we managed to get our last tickets through viagogo. Probably do the same this time. I think I will probably end up going to be honest unless the flight prices go up massively.
Alba
Executive Member

@Albagary
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »

Yeah we managed to get our last tickets through viagogo. Probably do the same this time. I think I will probably end up going to be honest unless the flight prices go up massively.

what ever you do ,en joy yourself!
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »

Air Berlin fly from Stanstead to Nuremburg.  Very much the wrong side of London for me though so i'll probably watch it on SBO.
Bermondsey Boy

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »

not impressed. 10,000 capacity arena, how is he supposed to make any dough out of that? Nightmare to get to as well. however they are cheap return tickets to Munich and then train it to the venue. Hayemaker management is seriously pour. bring on trent arena next month!
Bolton Dave
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »

Nurmburg is the dogs gonads, I was there for 9 days in the 2006 world cup - i'm really tempted to go over for this aswell. Not had a look at flights from Manc but in 2006 I flew from Brum via Frankfurt on Lufthansa and it didn't cost too much. The airport is only a few miles outside the centre too so not very expensive.

Theres a top bar in the centre too - The Shamrock, the guvnor is ace. Looks like i'm coming back for a second helping then Anna  Tongue

Bored of boxing - need some fights to excite me again
Bolton Dave
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »

Is anyone going over for this fight? I've just booked up - 237-50 for flights and 2 nights accom from Manchester. Flying Manchester to Nurenberg via munich on the way out and Nurenberg to Manchester via Zurich on the way home! Can't wait for it now, I love the city

Bored of boxing - need some fights to excite me again
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: