LiveFight
October 19, 2017, 07:52:59 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: MURRAY LOSES TITLE ON SCALES  (Read 5729 times)
CelticHiggo
V.I.P
Executive Member

"Its never too late to be what you might have been

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 08:41:26 AM »

John Murray will still win this fight but im dissapointed he didnt make the weight as it will take the edge off the fight.

"Never argue with an idiot.They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 08:41:26 AM »

telboy66
V.I.P

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 08:46:30 AM »

Who the fook sets up a set of scales for a title fight on carpet!!! I'm not saying he would have made weight on a solid surface, but at least he would have known what weight he was.

Also do i get a discount on my ticket for this one now?
When I bought my ticket there was a British title fight on the bill, and the Gypsy Giant. Now Maurray's turned up fat and the pikeys done his back in.

look on the bright side mate Audley could have been on the bill then you really would be entitled to complain

it's better to have been a hasbeen than & never wasa
deck
Executive Member

The Pittsburg Windmill

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »

Who the fook sets up a set of scales for a title fight on carpet!!! I'm not saying he would have made weight on a solid surface, but at least he would have known what weight he was.

Also do i get a discount on my ticket for this one now?
When I bought my ticket there was a British title fight on the bill, and the Gypsy Giant. Now Maurray's turned up fat and the pikeys done his back in.
I wonder if he can appeal retrospectively given that the scales was all over the place?
MadMariner
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »

look on the bright side mate Audley could have been on the bill then you really would be entitled to complain

Shocked  thank god he isn't,  I've got tickets for tonight and that would have just tipped me over the edge  Grin
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »

I wonder if he can appeal retrospectively given that the scales was all over the place?

I'd appeal if I were him, absolute joke them setting scales up on a carpet. Especially as we're talking fractions of weight.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: