LiveFight
February 26, 2018, 03:22:08 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye v Ruiz "Likely" to be April 3rd in the o2  (Read 10033 times)
Lane
V.I.P
Executive Member

I HATE AMIR KHAN

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 09:43:16 PM »

ive heard talk of men and being end of month/may whhich would work out fine if i go denmark

LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 09:43:16 PM »

Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 09:54:46 PM »

I'm away on holiday 3rd April too, so I hope it isn't!   Sad
EnglishWay

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »

someone told me it was a done deal but it doesn't look like it.

i wanted it in manchester.
Bermondsey Boy

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 10:30:12 AM »

Haye is a London fighter. It took about 2 hours to get out the O2 car park after the Enzo fight...although i would rather he fought there than in Manchester.

Thought Sky would have wanted Khan and Haye to fight on the same night for PPV reasons. Haye on about 11pm then over to Khan in the States? What do you reckon?
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 10:43:18 AM »

Haye is a London fighter. It took about 2 hours to get out the O2 car park after the Enzo fight...although i would rather he fought there than in Manchester.

Thought Sky would have wanted Khan and Haye to fight on the same night for PPV reasons. Haye on about 11pm then over to Khan in the States? What do you reckon?

no because they could put both on seperate ppv events and charge us punters twice .
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 10:43:18 AM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 11:14:22 AM »

no because they could put both on seperate ppv events and charge us punters twice .
And everyone knows Fwank & Haye could never agree on a deal. Fwank "Amir will bring 90% of the punters money in for the pay per view so we deserve 90% of the money generated"
Huddersfieldterrier
V.I.P

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 11:27:35 AM »

im assuming its goign to be may because thats when hayes hand will be ready for

and if it is may on the 1st may is free at the O2 hence why MEN is getting mentioned alot in rumours.

i hope it is the MEN myself,

EDIT only the 1st and 29th May are free at the MEN

Haye V Ruiz MEN arena 29th May 2010 ill go for
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 11:31:19 AM by Huddersfieldterrier » Logged
Bermondsey Boy

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 11:38:04 AM »

And everyone knows Fwank & Haye could never agree on a deal. Fwank "Amir will bring 90% of the punters money in for the pay per view so we deserve 90% of the money generated"

Good thinking, forgot about Fwank.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 11:58:00 AM »

im assuming its goign to be may because thats when hayes hand will be ready for

and if it is may on the 1st may is free at the O2 hence why MEN is getting mentioned alot in rumours.

i hope it is the MEN myself,

EDIT only the 1st and 29th May are free at the MEN

Haye V Ruiz MEN arena 29th May 2010 ill go for
i think that 29th is a bit late especially if he wants to get one of the Klits in by the end of the year. My guess would be mid April as March looks to be taken up by Manny vs Huh?Huh? and Floyd vs Huh?Huh??? the May will be taken up by end of football season and world cup build up. From a publicity stand point April is the month for him to make his first defence
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 12:14:05 PM »

Well that is true,but one thing to remeber is that khan is actually a free agent now.
MFC_SE15
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 12:27:14 PM »

A lot of that was down to the time of the fight though. No tubes very few buses led to people walking, including some walking through the blackwall tunnel hence traffic not moving at all.

Personally can not see this taking place anywhere other than London, and will almost certainly be at the o2.

Fits well with the football fixtures too a big local derby at the Den Millwall v Brentford  Grin Will boost the crowd massively!!

Lane
V.I.P
Executive Member

I HATE AMIR KHAN

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 12:31:38 PM »

A lot of that was down to the time of the fight though. No tubes very few buses led to people walking, including some walking through the blackwall tunnel hence traffic not moving at all.

Personally can not see this taking place anywhere other than London, and will almost certainly be at the o2.

Fits well with the football fixtures too a big local derby at the Den Millwall v Brentford  Grin Will boost the crowd massively!!

massively full of twats mate, i went to enzo fight and there were alot of nobs there who were football fans and ruined the fight for some people

MFC_SE15
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 12:34:55 PM »

massively full of twats mate, i went to enzo fight and there were alot of nobs there who were football fans and ruined the fight for some people

Thats what happens when you stick a West Ham fighter on the bill  Grin

o2 is a great venue but becomes a nightmare when the transport links aint good - which currently is almost every weekend.
Huddersfieldterrier
V.I.P

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 12:38:16 PM »

i think that 29th is a bit late especially if he wants to get one of the Klits in by the end of the year. My guess would be mid April as March looks to be taken up by Manny vs Huh?Huh? and Floyd vs Huh?Huh??? the May will be taken up by end of football season and world cup build up. From a publicity stand point April is the month for him to make his first defence

May is always the quoted month at the moment.

i would say it depnds very much on how his hand is healing, could be be ready to fight in april?  is a venue free?
RAZZ-MCFC
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 07:54:06 PM »

sure he said he'll be ready for March, May is far too late for him if i'm honest, not if he wants to get another fight in
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: