LiveFight
February 22, 2018, 04:21:42 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hatton Promotions Ltd - Ricky Hatton - Matthew Hatton - Lee Beard  (Read 13401 times)
Smithy
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 10:54:54 PM »

Just seems like Hattons comeback could decend into a circus. Potential opponents are one by one signing up to fight each other Urango vs Alexander, supposidly Maquez vs Khan.

Now youve got hes supposed trainer gone in Beard, while Mayweather snr is no go. Now apparently Bob Shannon is going to be his trainer (I cant pretend to know much about him) but it doesnt fill me with confidence, shannon is not one of the top trainers just a british level trainer and from what I know what experience does he have at the real top level? None rlly.

Can see the comeback becoming a recipe for disaster.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 10:54:54 PM »

Neil
V.I.P

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 11:58:34 PM »

That was a shock, Bob Shannon trains Denton Vassell who is a Hatton fighter so he could be the next one for Rick
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 08:34:33 AM »

Beard gets sacked for going the long term option training Guzman. You can't blame him as Ricky as a fight yet to be made and Matt is fighting another fringe player. Its a bit naughty walking out like that but Guzman is a good fighter who is on the verge of getting some career defining fights

lacollier883

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 09:43:18 AM »

Do not believe everything you read or hear
Gibbo
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 09:48:08 AM »

Beard gets sacked for going the long term option training Guzman.

Have I missed something, where in the press release did it say that?
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 09:48:08 AM »

Sez
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 12:56:49 PM »

I REALLY hate to say this but this will be another excuse used if/when he looses his next fight  Undecided
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 01:07:48 PM »

Have to be honest am abit gutted by this, imo Lee was the best person for Ricky and now i have no idea who i would want or rather have to train Ricky.

Infact i am less confident in Ricky's comeback fight now as i have a feeling he will have to start to build a whole new relationship with a trainer again, shit this all in all.

Team Groves
jonjoe
V.I.P

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »

Have I missed something, where in the press release did it say that?

It didn't but it appeared in the article from the Daily Mail that Brick Top posted.
Rexo

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 04:43:30 PM »

This has just popped up on Adrian Gonzalez facebook account...Something strange is going on  Sad

Adrian Gonzalez Don't know why the Hatton's have made out that my dad has moved to America, it is clearly not true...
Huddersfieldterrier
V.I.P

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »

This has just popped up on Adrian Gonzalez facebook account...Something strange is going on  Sad

Adrian Gonzalez Don't know why the Hatton's have made out that my dad has moved to America, it is clearly not true...

hes also posted this

Thanks mate, Im sure he will. He's got a big fight coming up with Guzman and we intend on him impressing! As for the Hatton's, he'll be a MASSIVE loss to them and I'm sure it will show. Good luck to them though, I hope it works out.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 06:31:48 PM »

Sorry but I said it before and I'll say it again The trainer and the opponent is already picked for Hattons comeback. Its all hype.

A Slice of Life
Smithy
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 06:35:18 PM »

From how it seems (if you read into the various statements/reports at least my interpretation).

Sounds like Beard went over to have trial training session with Guzman hoping to add another boxer to who he trains (nothing wrong with that its not like Lee Beard is the Hattons property..can tain who he wants).

But

Was training Matthew hatton and so by going over to a trail training session with Guzman left Matthew without his trainer for a few days...bit unprofessional tbh but he was trying to seize an opportuniry by the sounds of it.

Then

Big Brother Ricky has got pissed off at 1) leaving his bro in the lurch and 2) agreeing to train Guzman so has sacked him/ended the relationship. Comes across like Ricky wanted Beard exlusively.

Ultimatly i think Ricky will come to regret the decision to part ways. Beard had been with them for a while, if rumours are to believeed he was the one that made hatton look so good against paulie, matthew hatton has come on leaps and bounds under him so what happens now?, Adds even more uncertainty to rickys comeback.

Not a massive fan of Lee Beard but everything that came out of hattons camp was how good he was and how he was the right person for the hattons so if that all true seems stupid to have got rid of him.

If Ricky is adament about his return he needs a top trainer only answer is Nazim Richardson for me. Bob shannon...your having a laff!!
Shawn

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 06:35:41 PM »

RODNEY=Sorry but I said it before and I'll say it again The trainer and the opponent is already picked for Hattons comeback. Its all hype.

Totally Agree And Everyone Thought Rodney Was A Plonker Eh Lmao  Grin
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:38:16 PM by Shawn » Logged
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 06:36:37 PM »

What's Adrian Gonzalez facebook to I add him spoke to him before on here and he's a great lad.

A Slice of Life
El Matador

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2010, 03:11:07 AM »

hes also posted this

Thanks mate, Im sure he will. He's got a big fight coming up with Guzman and we intend on him impressing! As for the Hatton's, he'll be a MASSIVE loss to them and I'm sure it will show. Good luck to them though, I hope it works out.

It was me who sent Adrian that message it was a message of i hope everything goes well for Lee in the States,what's the big deal ? can you blame him really wanting to go ,one thing is in my opinion Lee Beard will be sorely missed by Team Hatton by the things Gibbo has said about him he was the one who got Ricky into shape and was pinnacle in Ricky's training.Good luck to both of them .
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: