LiveFight
October 22, 2017, 01:05:17 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Devon Alexander vs Juan Urango - who wins ?  (Read 2857 times)
mo

« on: March 06, 2010, 05:33:09 PM »

who do you think will win and how , out of intrest

LiveFight
« on: March 06, 2010, 05:33:09 PM »

swilla

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »

alexander wins on points he will out box urango
deck
Executive Member

The Pittsburg Windmill

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 05:53:09 PM »

I think that Alexander will win by a wide UD. He's the more skillful fighter and he has good footwork. His accuracy gives him a bit more power now that his opponents are coming to fight rather than just defend. Urango will be all over him for 12 rounds so he will have to be very sharp. The only way I see Juan getting the win is by KO and Alexander while his chin hasn't been too tested took a couple of Witters power shots with no ill effect last time out. Urango will look to go to the body from the outset to slow down the elusive Alexander. I see Devon being too good for Urango.
westbo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »

alexander ud for me also.
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 06:18:21 PM »

I like Urango, he is a real brute and I think he can hurt Alexander. If Devon stays out of trouble he will probably box his way home but he will have to be on his toes all night long.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 06:18:21 PM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 07:05:18 PM »

Alexander UD for me then to fight Hatton after
gileo

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 07:22:51 PM »

I'd say Alexander too. I've never been too impressed by Urango, he looks too bulky and despite his size never seems to have a huge KO factor.
Hitman
Executive Member

#everythingforareason

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »

Aint no way Cunningham will instruct Alexander to engage Urango center ring, Especially after Urango nearly decapitated Vilches.

I think smart money is on Alexander doing a "Berto" on Juan and not engaging, popping the jab and moving. Alexander wont have to look very far for Urango as he will be stalking him down all night and if Alexander can keep on his toes and box with discipline i cant see Urango landing enough bombs to slow Alexander down enough to hurt him.

Urango can bang but thats about it

Alexander by 5 rounds

Bolton Dave
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »

I'm also going with Alexander by a UD but I think it will be a bit closer than some think. I don't see Alexander having the power to knock Urango out but I think he will be too quick both in footwork and speed of hand for Urango.

If Urango is going to win, he will have to bully Alexander from the first bell and get him out within the first 4 or 5 rounds. Urango has the power to do that but if Alexander can adjust quickly enough and get his boxing skills going - he wins by maybe 2 rounds

Bored of boxing - need some fights to excite me again
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »

alexander UD for me, far too skillful for urango.. anyone know what time this is on at??
the_budweiser

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 08:16:02 PM »

i have a feeling urango wins this by ko or loses it by a really poor judge decision . urango throws the kitchen sink at you and if he lands hes allways in with a great chance. expect the upset 2night. anyone staying up to watch the fight?
the_budweiser

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »

alexander UD for me, far too skillful for urango.. anyone know what time this is on at??

3. Devon Alexander vs. Juan Urango  (2.30am GMT / 3.30am CET / 9.30pm EST)

http://spam.com/index.php/site-map/boxing-fights/boxing-on-tv/223-1st7th-march-tv.html

got the times from there official sites, but they may change due to ring entrances/longer fights/tv etc , times are estimated
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 08:31:22 PM »

http://spam.com/index.php/site-map/boxing-fights/boxing-on-tv/223-1st7th-march-tv.html

got the times from there official sites, but they may change due to ring entrances/longer fights/tv etc , times are estimated

cheers bud, iq Wink
Formerly Known as Hitman999
V.I.P

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2010, 08:33:26 PM »

I think that Alexander will win by a wide UD. He's the more skillful fighter and he has good footwork. His accuracy gives him a bit more power now that his opponents are coming to fight rather than just defend. Urango will be all over him for 12 rounds so he will have to be very sharp. The only way I see Juan getting the win is by KO and Alexander while his chin hasn't been too tested took a couple of Witters power shots with no ill effect last time out. Urango will look to go to the body from the outset to slow down the elusive Alexander. I see Devon being too good for Urango.

this is what i think
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 09:30:52 PM »

Cheers mate.

Not sure what im doing, Clare is working so i am on babysitting duty from 6am tomorrow for the day.

Will prob catch a download and avoid the result if im honest.
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: