LiveFight
October 23, 2017, 03:10:20 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I'm going to be the undisputed world heavyweight champion"(E. Holyfield)  (Read 1369 times)
« on: April 11, 2010, 06:00:34 PM »

Discuss.  Grin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8613916.stm

It's a bit of a joke but with the often and rightly bemoaned 'class' of today's heavies, why not? There is Fraudley the European Champion, who, despite his indisputable family resemblance with the chickenheart Dirrell, may have a point when he claims that Haye is not the real deal (personally, I would not be surprised, if he never fought the Klits). And then there is Wlad the impaler, who hops around backwards in the ring as if on embers, when his opponent only twitches with the shoulder. Or what about his even more gigantic brother, Vitali, blessed with an iron chin but unfortunately also with prematurely wobbly knees?

I think this illustrious charade's titles may possibly be copped by the man, who beat Valuev only a bit more than a year ago (not in the view of the crooked judges of course)

If I train hard, I may even be able to take the title off Holyfield in five to ten years time...  Evil
LiveFight
« on: April 11, 2010, 06:00:34 PM »

deck
Executive Member

The Pittsburg Windmill

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »

Discuss.  Grin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8613916.stm

It's a bit of a joke but with the often and rightly bemoaned 'class' of today's heavies, why not? There is Fraudley the European Champion, who, despite his indisputable family resemblance with the chickenheart Dirrell, may have a point when he claims that Haye is not the real deal (personally, I would not be surprised, if he never fought the Klits). And then there is Wlad the impaler, who hops around backwards in the ring as if on embers, when his opponent only twitches with the shoulder. Or what about his even more gigantic brother, Vitali, blessed with an iron chin but unfortunately also with prematurely wobbly knees?

I think this illustrious charade's titles may possibly be copped by the man, who beat Valuev only a bit more than a year ago (not in the view of the crooked judges of course)

If I train hard, I may even be able to take the title off Holyfield in five to ten years time...  Evil

He was losing against a fat, out of shape Botha last night on two of the jusdges cards before Botha practiacally fell over from being unconditioned. That's why not. He will get hurt if he goes in the ring with any of the current champions.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 06:24:50 PM »

Botha really should ashamed......he was 'outlasted' by a just about 50 year old.

King Cotto
Executive Member

If you don't learn from it, experience means shit

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 08:25:04 PM »

told you that noone would be interested in this topic. IQ tho for your spot on description of the heavies. made me grin

Evander's gone and emblematic for the division

'Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.' Sigmund Freud
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: