LiveFight
April 22, 2018, 06:07:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Calzaghe did coke in the week too - Ex reveals  (Read 22131 times)
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »

Calzaghe seems to be getting exactly what he wants - more column space from boxing forums such as this.

His getting media attention and worst still he is getting froch fans to ensure that he is not forgotten.

I think it was Max Clifford who said "Bad publicity is when you get NO publicity".

If you don't like calzaghe then the best thing you can do is to leave him in obscurity and out of the spotlight. For those that do like him I guess you could say a big thank you to all froch fans who will ensure that the calzaghe name will continue so long as Carl Froch remains in boxing.

Double edged sword. Aint that a bitch !!!

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 09:44:41 PM »

Spose this is relevant it shows how unlikely it is hel come out of retirement when theres question marks over drug abuse now. Personally I think Calzaghes had his time in the spotlight and now its over he seems to be seeking some attention with his silly interviews.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 09:46:25 PM »

Calzaghe seems to be getting exactly what he wants - more column space from boxing forums such as this.

His getting media attention and worst still he is getting froch fans to ensure that he is not forgotten.

I think it was Max Clifford who said "Bad publicity is when you get NO publicity".

If you don't like calzaghe then the best thing you can do is to leave him in obscurity and out of the spotlight. For those that do like him I guess you could say a big thank you to all froch fans who will ensure that the calzaghe name will continue so long as Carl Froch remains in boxing.

Max Clifford who masterminded the career of Jade Goody and Rebecca Loo's ?

Yes, being outed as a coke fiend when your a BBC sports personality of year and leading sportsmen idolised by every kid in Wales is great publicity aint it.

A double edge sword is when you think your god's gift and then you get exposed as a lying, cheating coke fiend.

He will always have his sympathisers - 'oh retirement is sooo boring' and 'he did a charity meal' but the reality is he's just looking for ways to be famous and well thought of by the public. I don't buy it for a second to be honest.

Like when he offered to smash up Alex Reid 'for his friend Pete' - another load of publicity seeking garbage. Now Alex Reid has become well known and popular amongst the celeb set he strives to be part of, he must be kicking himself.

Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 10:06:21 PM »

Max Clifford who masterminded the career of Jade Goody and Rebecca Loo's ?

Yes, being outed as a coke fiend when your a BBC sports personality of year and leading sportsmen idolised by every kid in Wales is great publicity aint it.

A double edge sword is when you think your god's gift and then you get exposed as a lying, cheating coke fiend.

He will always have his sympathisers - 'oh retirement is sooo boring' and 'he did a charity meal' but the reality is he's just looking for ways to be famous and well thought of by the public. I don't buy it for a second to be honest.

Like when he offered to smash up Alex Reid 'for his friend Pete' - another load of publicity seeking garbage. Now Alex Reid has become well known and popular amongst the celeb set he strives to be part of, he must be kicking himself.

Your too tabloid Red - give it a rest, it will do you a world of good. We know he takes drugs. I don't want to read that froch bashed up some innocent 12 year kid for fun either. So lets not post stuff like that either hey.

This is a very good boxing forum. Why spoil it with footballers wives and gossip tripe. Don't they have "Hello" and "OK" magazine for that.

Lets talk boxing ....

If I start spamming the forum with every single boxers private lives : partying, drugs, sex, rock and roll. From boxers from mexico, cuba, germany, US. The forum will deteriorate badly and nobody on here would appreciate it.

Freedom of speech is cool - but you are obsessed with Joe Calzaghe to the point that you should give yourself a warning IMO.

Right I'm off to bed - nighty night.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
Caesar The Chimp

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 10:20:51 PM »

joe cokezaghe
 Shocked

LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 10:20:51 PM »

Skav
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »

Rule of thumb: Never listen to what ex's say.

Check out my articles at: http://www.ringnews 24.com (all one word)
Box4life
V.I.P

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 01:43:47 AM »

Shocked Dont blame Red, blame the daily mail. Like he said no one is forcing anyone to view this thread  Undecided

Now the fact its recieved approx 1 view per minute since it was posted suggests its in the publics interest  Wink
Well i dont get to see these articles over here so i dont mind the posting  Grin

Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 06:31:08 AM »

Rule of thumb: Never listen to what ex's say.

Exactly who cares the guy dumped her she lost her meal ticket. This is the same woman who happily got involved in an affair with the guy when he was married with two kids. 

I always thought Joe retired to soon he was very much at his peak when he hung up the gloves he should have fought on.

A Slice of Life
Paddsta
V.I.P
Executive Member

'Illigitimus Carborundum' my friends...

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 06:43:56 AM »

I hope the scrubber gets a lot less out of him financially after this.

Not excusing Calzaghes recent antics...but its not the publics business, ITS HIS OWN PROBLEM.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
Kent_Boxing_Fan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 06:50:45 AM »

ahhhh the daily fail, where all interesting topics are 100% factual..

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 06:51:49 AM »

cANT CONDONE CALZAGHES behaviour in these articles,but still dosent take away form the boxer he was.Gazza done worse ,and he is sitll worshipped by some ... Roll Eyes
Fightin Irish
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 06:56:18 AM »

If it was Hatton, Haye or Froch the same articles would be posted here chief, its news realted to a boxer!
The_Answer
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 07:42:36 AM »

If it was Hatton, Haye or Froch the same articles would be posted here chief, its news realted to a boxer!

Of course it would if it came out in the sun tommorow that Froch or Hatton have a drug habit this would be the 1st place i would expect to read about it...

Some Calzaghe fans are just having trouble swallowing the fact that there 'hero' cant cope with life after boxing and that he actually is a w**ker.

IMO he should be ashamed of his antics and thanks to Red more people will know who Calzaghe truly is outside the ring...

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 07:46:00 AM »

Of course it would if it came out in the sun tommorow that Froch or Hatton have a drug habit this would be the 1st place i would expect to read about it...

Some Calzaghe fans are just having trouble swallowing the fact that there 'hero' cant cope with life after boxing and that he actually is a w**ker.

IMO he should be ashamed of his antics and thanks to Red more people will know who Calzaghe truly is outside the ring...

Haha get down from your high horse you self righteous fool.
shivasouth
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 08:07:29 AM »

only read up to the 1st picture but from what i read seems like shes just after a few quid from the papers

Yes! Nobody should listen to what an ex boyfriend/girlfriend has to say... They always bring out the worst of what you can be... Why are we even talking about this story anymore? He's not boxing anymore so he can do whatever he wants can't he? I don't think this guy owes anyone anything... Taking blow is bad for him he shouldn't do it ok, now let's get over it and let the guy live his life the way he wants... This story is getting a bit too "Tiger Woods" for me, the more trash people throw at him the more simpathy I feel for the guy (even though I originally wasn't a fan).
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 08:09:34 AM by shivasouth » Logged

Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: