LiveFight
February 22, 2018, 05:01:51 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Murray vs Gary Buckland (spoiler ?)  (Read 3448 times)
boxingfan
Executive Member

« on: May 07, 2010, 09:38:33 PM »

good  fight so far murray doing well.
LiveFight
« on: May 07, 2010, 09:38:33 PM »

Lane
V.I.P
Executive Member

I HATE AMIR KHAN

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »

what a shot thought i had the prediction in the bag after that uppercut

boxingfan
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »

cant see this going much longer
Fightin Irish
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 09:59:56 PM »

Murray looked quality tonight!! And buckland must have balls the size of boulders, showed some grit there!!!!
westbo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 10:21:09 PM »

murray just walks down his opponents and onthing seems to effect him, seems so strong.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 10:21:09 PM »

Richie Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 10:55:44 PM »

Good performance from Murray and Buckland took some shots and kept coming
NJO
V.I.P

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 03:20:42 AM »

great fight wish i could of got a night off work to go  Angry
Jambonhead
V.I.P
Executive Member

...AND THE NEW!!!

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 07:20:07 AM »

he delt with bucklands pressure well but took a lot of shots. Luckily buckland would come second in a punching contest with malignaggi so the shots shouldnt have ever affected murray. Also note buckland is really a super feather.

Still murray is tough and showed some quality placement of shots and good stamina.

I think he will drop just short of world level though and I think mitchell would beat him.

not sure if mitchell is world level yet but he is damn close, i will make a better judgement after the katsidis fight.

Murray's a quality european fighter but he lacks power and head movement to challenge at world level.

Bunce-''right Im not sure whats going with the walk ins so lets just listen to some mariachi music and look at the corona girls''

''Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face'' - Mike Tyson
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 07:47:29 AM »

Went last night and had ace seats, Row C sat behind Tyson Fury and Denton Vassel. Watching Murray in close quarters you realise he takes a lot on the gloves coming in, but the big thing I noticed was how focused and intense he is. Not saying he is world level, but it will be fun finding out.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 09:08:27 AM »

Cracking fight, Murray looked good as did young Buckland. No disgrace loseing to John in a fight like that.

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
boxingfan
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 09:24:27 AM »

thought that murray went to the body well in the first half of the fight and his uppercut  was good for all 12 rounds but be didnt give himself any punching room if he moved around the ring away from buckland he would have got more power on his shots and caught him falling forward as he was moving in
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 09:26:37 AM »

Another good performance by Murray I don't know how far he will go but I'd love to see him fight Mitchell before either moves up in weight. Murray needs to stay more active and if that involves getting a new Promoter who can take up a level then thats what he should do.

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2010, 09:30:35 AM »

Another good performance by Murray I don't know how far he will go but I'd love to see him fight Mitchell before either moves up in weight. Murray needs to stay more active and if that involves getting a new Promoter who can take up a level then thats what he should do.

Would be a good fight with Mitchell, but it seems Jon's getting left behind. New promoter would be a good decision.
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »

Murray looked quality tonight!! And buckland must have balls the size of boulders, showed some grit there!!!!

I agree mate, the title " Warrior " seems to be used by many these days but that guy certainly lived up to it.

Amazing effort.
Every Cloud
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2010, 10:25:13 AM »

Sorry fellas I disagree. There was absolutely none of the usual spite in Murray's punches at all last night. If he really wants to go places he should be stopping average fighters like Buckland in 6
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: