LiveFight
January 23, 2018, 09:52:05 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Khan: If I Fight Maidana, Bradley-Alexander Need To Fight  (Read 10496 times)
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 10:47:21 AM »

no if he beats Alexander and Bradley then he WILL get the credit he deserves, me bashing Khan has nothing to do with his talent whatsoever because he's got that, i just don't like the guy, he's a dick, end of

that's a great interview mate IQ

Bradley is 100% right, if he wants to be the best he should beat the best, that includes both Bradley and Alexander

at least somebody of note has actually now told him to shut his mouth

Fair enough Razz at least you admit you just plain dont like him, perhaps it should be on the 'off topic' board though as you have openely stated it is nothing to do with boxing.
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 10:47:21 AM »

RAZZ-MCFC
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 11:02:50 AM »

Fair enough Razz at least you admit you just plain dont like him, perhaps it should be on the 'off topic' board though as you have openely stated it is nothing to do with boxing.

not really because when i actually bash Khan it's to do with people who i think would beat him etc, 99% of the time there is some basis and reason behind it and that's mostly to do with the people who he's fought/beat

if i was just posting to slag him off to F*ck with nothing to do with boxing then it'd be off topic Wink
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »

If he beats those 3 Marquez will be a long way past it in my opinion.

your probably right but if he aint ready then theres no point doing himself an injustice by fighting him sooner. Although, we might only be talking a year down the line, if JMM fights within the next 6/8 months and looks good doing it theres no reason to suggest why in another 6/8 months it would be any different. It's all hypothetical i know, but if Khan were to take out Maidana/Bradley/Alexander then the only other carrott at 140 is Marquez.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 11:28:10 AM »

To be honest I think if he beats Maidana then he possibly should look at JMM. It will be a much more winnable fight in all honest than Bradley or Alexander as JMM has only fought once above 135 and looked shocking at it (granted it was 144 and it was against Money). Most people agree he is past his best but would still look good on his CV to the neutral observer and would be a bigger fight in America to the wider public than either Bradely or Alexander IMO. I'm not saying people on here would give him more credit for taking that fight, myself included, but for the almight $ might make more sense along with an introduction to Las Vegas, possibly on the undercard of Money v Manny or even as a headline at somewhere like Mandalay Bay
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 12:44:17 PM »

Yet more garbage and wrong interpretation from a Khan qoute on this forum.
All he is saying is he wants to fight the best of the best what's wrong with that? No matter what Khan does he will get slagged from some on here. Khan will clean up at LWW and then move up, really cant see why he gets criticised for this.
If he beats Maidana he would have beaten a 'club fighter slugger',
he beats Bradely and Alexander he beats 'an overhypyped fighter'.

Instead of creating more posts that have no substance regarding Khan, can all the usual suapects just post: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on every Khan thread, its easier and amounts to the same.

no he wont.
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 12:44:17 PM »

Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »

Here's a direct quote from that interview from Bradley

"it's just timing. I don't fight for pride, I fight for money and if the money ain't right then the fight ain't never going to happen."

Imagine if Khan had said that. Bradley is a hypocrite.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 01:45:13 PM »

no he wont.

Good argument...

I know you are but what am I?
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2010, 01:53:02 PM »

Good argument...

I know you are but what am I?

theres no argument required.....alexander and bradley would both destroy him. period.
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2010, 03:25:25 PM »

theres no argument required.....alexander and bradley would both destroy him. period.

I have to disagree with Bradley, i dont rate him much at all. Khan would be too quick and sharp for him and would batter him into a wide ud. Alexander is the toughest fight of the three.
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 03:43:32 PM »

I have to disagree with Bradley, i dont rate him much at all. Khan would be too quick and sharp for him and would batter him into a wide ud. Alexander is the toughest fight of the three.

how on earth can you not rate bradley??
westbo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »

actually agree with that i reckon khan could take bradley now and i'm not even a big khan fan.
Haynesey

'Can that man fight.' Larry Merchant

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2010, 04:15:24 PM »

For those who don't rate Bradley...

Bradley-Peterson Rounds 1&2.MP4

Baz88

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2010, 04:39:09 PM »

could somebody please point me to where he has said that?

Yes the guy is thick. Yes the guy speaks before engaging brain. But by Christ, he doesn't get the benefit of doubt and people read what they think he's said rather than what he's actually said.
I agree, I dont interpret what he said as being "if they don't fight then I wont fight Maidana".

The guy is the other world champion at the weight and therefore does have the right to make suggestions like this. Bradley and Alexander are not big time ppv stars and so they SHOULD be looking to square off against each other to launch one of their careers into the big time, ie undisputed champ in the division (Manny isnt an active 140lber in my opinion, although he could do that weight comfortably).
Baz88

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2010, 04:42:47 PM »

For those who don't rate Bradley...

Bradley-Peterson Rounds 1&2.MP4

I know you are trying to add a constructive argument so im not trying to put you down but Khan is way better than the opposition Bradley has faced. He is a long way from the fighter that was getting knocked down from Willie Limond now, this version wouldnt get knocked out by Prescott.
RAZZ-MCFC
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2010, 05:00:08 PM »

I know you are trying to add a constructive argument so im not trying to put you down but Khan is way better than the opposition Bradley has faced. He is a long way from the fighter that was getting knocked down from Willie Limond now, this version wouldnt get knocked out by Prescott.

how do you know this?
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: