LiveFight
February 24, 2018, 07:42:54 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Khan: If I Fight Maidana, Bradley-Alexander Need To Fight  (Read 10732 times)
deck
Executive Member

The Pittsburg Windmill

« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »

yeah i did see it and i thought the same thing but i also thought Peterson was dissapointing so dont know what to make of it. one swallow doesnt make a summer as they say  Wink

I might be wrong but i just think that Roach would be able to set Khan up to take Bradley. What i am interested to see is if Khan's chin is any better at the weight. He's been saying that he was vulnerable because he struggled to make LW, so far at LWW hes held up ok but in the same breath he hasnt had much of a test. I dont think he'll ever have the chin to take a barage of combinations but if it held up enough to take solid single shots then i think hed become tough to beat.
Bradley's got a very good chin and is relentless. I don't think Khan could stay away for 12 rounds as Tim usually exerts educated pressure for the duration and I don't see Amir landing as many shots as he needs to to deter him. If he gets tagged and stumbled by Bradley then a barrage will follow and that's it.
LiveFight
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »

Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2010, 11:17:41 AM »

Bradley's got a very good chin and is relentless. I don't think Khan could stay away for 12 rounds as Tim usually exerts educated pressure for the duration and I don't see Amir landing as many shots as he needs to to deter him. If he gets tagged and stumbled by Bradley then a barrage will follow and that's it.

Bradley is a dirty fighter who for a small guy actually looks to foul his opponents. He as built a solid resume but how good of a fighter is he. Khan or Alexander would beat him purely because they have better skills that matter ie speed and movement. Bradley because of his small size is in danger of getting punches rained down on him and a good counter puncher with power would beat him. I thought he was given a gift decision when he fought Holt.

Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 12:01:22 PM »

I think Khan will be quicker than Peterson though and will be more accurate imo. Your right that if he doesnt land good shots then he'll be in trouble but the way Bradley comes forward i cant see Amir not finding his face.
RAZZ-MCFC
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2010, 07:38:59 AM »

his chin is ok but there are plenty of better beards out there, and at 140, considering he touched down twice against Holt
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: