LiveFight
August 14, 2018, 06:52:07 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye vs Mormeck Rematch Being Explored By Adam Booth  (Read 13529 times)
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2011, 07:28:46 PM »

Missed the point completly.

I was questioning Mooremans use of the word FACT and him putting up silly lists he made off the top his head to prove his point.

That if his proof of a point is him putting a little bit by each opponent to make them look good like Decent defense or even better Handy mandatory then i could do the same with Hayes opponents.

I put up my list off the top of my head to prove how bad his point was, that writing a bit by a fighter doesnt prove a fact at all.

his list was pretty accurate imo, the two lists compelled of the best this divison had had to over in the last 10yrs and between they two of them they have fought them all. theres no mike tysons or holyfields in that list for sure but you can only beat whats in front of you thats all any good champion can do. they have ducked absolutely nobody....same cant be said for haye.
LiveFight
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2011, 07:28:46 PM »

mooreman
Executive Member

The Sandman

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »

Missed the point completly.

I was questioning Mooremans use of the word FACT and him putting up silly lists he made off the top his head to prove his point.

That if his proof of a point is him putting a little bit by each opponent to make them look good like Decent defense or even better Handy mandatory then i could do the same with Hayes opponents.

I put up my list off the top of my head to prove how bad his point was, that writing a bit by a fighter doesnt prove a fact at all.

I wasnt able to put a full effort into it as i was in work. It doesnt matter anyways. It will go around and round in circles. I know that 99 percent of Knowledgable fans hold my opinion on this and thats good enough for me. Arguing with fans is pontless because your looking through rose tint glasses. You could call me a hater and I would call you any number of things when it comes to this topic. Dont think I left the argument because I had nothing to say. Its that I would go on and on saying it. If I went into extreme detail on all Wladamir and Vitali's fights and their meaning at the time and then did so with Hayes you would still come up with a nonsensicle argument. When the only argument you have is that the oopposition has none, then you know your at nothing.

Haye is a total shambles and I pity any supporter of him. However that pity turns to anger when supporting this pariah turns entails talking shite about fighters that have spent the last twenty years being huge success stories. The fact is that most people in these arguments for Haye know F**k all about the HW division over the last 15 years.

He comes out spouting absolute rubbish on Sky Sports News and idiots follow him. Its a disgrace and its going to kill boxing in Britain. If this is the road Sky are going down. Having this tripe as their main cornerstone of such an important sport is a disgrace and I hope Sky go down the shitter with Haye.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 07:49:03 PM by mooreman » Logged
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2011, 07:52:16 PM »

his list was pretty accurate imo, the two lists compelled of the best this divison had had to over in the last 10yrs and between they two of them they have fought them all. theres no mike tysons or holyfields in that list for sure but you can only beat whats in front of you thats all any good champion can do. they have ducked absolutely nobody....same cant be said for haye.

The only accuracy was the list of opponents not his little explanation of each which he used to prove his point of fact.

Thats what i was questioning hence why i made my own little bit up about Hayes fights.

Anyway coming back to my first question before it tailed off and what was not properly answered by Angel but pretty much answered by Tim was is Hayes fight vs Mormeck any worse than Wlad vs Chisora and Vitali vs Briggs ??

jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2011, 07:57:50 PM »

I wasnt able to put a full effort into it as i was in work. It doesnt matter anyways. It will go around and round in circles. I know that 99 percent of Knowledgable fans hold my opinion on this and thats good enough for me. Arguing with fans is pontless because your looking through rose tint glasses. You could call me a hater and I would call you any number of things when it comes to this topic. Dont think I left the argument because I had nothing to say. Its that I would go on and on saying it. If I went into extreme detail on all Wladamir and Vitali's fights and their meaning at the time and then did so with Hayes you would still come up with a nonsensicle argument. When the only argument you have is that the oopposition has none, then you know your at nothing.

Haye is a total shambles and I pity any supporter of him. However that pity turns to anger when supporting this pariah turns entails talking shite about fighters that have spent the last twenty years being huge success stories. The fact is that most people in these arguments for Haye know F**k all about the HW division over the last 15 years.

He comes out spouting absolute rubbish on Sky Sports News and idiots follow him. Its a disgrace and its going to kill boxing in Britain. If this is the road Sky are going down. Having this tripe as their main cornerstone of such an important sport is a disgrace and I hope Sky go down the shitter with Haye.

Again most of your point there is opinion not fact, by your last few posts you deff need to maybe look up the definition mate.

I agree with the going around in circles though.

And you still havent answered my question as to what part was i shouting down Angel  Wink
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 08:04:40 PM »

they went one better and fought the real wba champion in chaguev who beat valuev so your talking nonsense. valuev priced himself out of two fights with the klits anyway

Thats 1 guy......how am i talking nonsense you look at the recent guys the Klitschkos have foguth its a joke.
LiveFight
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 08:04:40 PM »

Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2011, 08:05:05 PM »

The only accuracy was the list of opponents not his little explanation of each which he used to prove his point of fact.

Thats what i was questioning hence why i made my own little bit up about Hayes fights.

Anyway coming back to my first question before it tailed off and what was not properly answered by Angel but pretty much answered by Tim was is Hayes fight vs Mormeck any worse than Wlad vs Chisora and Vitali vs Briggs ??

yes it is worse.. mormeck isnt even a heavyweight, not a legimate one anyway. haye knocked him out 4yrs ago in his own back yard so why go off and fight him again?? is mormeck even a top 50 rated heavyweight??

chisora and briggs are at LEAST legimate heavyweights, chisora is also unbeaten. the briggs and chisora fights are only keep busy fights anyway, they have earned the right for keep busy fights as they are the best in the divison and are only ticking over until someone decent crops up, they also fight 3 times a yr and are running out of ppl to bash up at this stage...

haye is he was any addition would at least fight a top5-10 rated heavyweight, something he hasnt done since he entered the divison. arreola, chambers, adameck, johnson are the guys he should be fighting not a washed up mormeck thats he already beaten.
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »

Thats 1 guy......how am i talking nonsense you look at the recent guys the Klitschkos have foguth its a joke.

they have fought everybody man, name me one fighter they havent fought down the yrs?? what do you want them to do, fight clones of themselves or something?? who are these invisible animals they havent fought in the heavyweight divison??

if the guys the klits have fought are jokes what are the lads haye has been feasting on??
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »

yes it is worse.. mormeck isnt even a heavyweight, not a legimate one anyway. haye knocked him out 4yrs ago in his own back yard so why go off and fight him again?? is mormeck even a top 50 rated heavyweight??

chisora and briggs are at LEAST legimate heavyweights, chisora is also unbeaten. the briggs and chisora fights are only keep busy fights anyway, they have earned the right for keep busy fights as they are the best in the divison and are only ticking over until someone decent crops up, they also fight 3 times a yr and are running out of ppl to bash up at this stage...

haye is he was any addition would at least fight a top5-10 rated heavyweight, something he hasnt done since he entered the divison. arreola, chambers, adameck, johnson are the guys he should be fighting not a washed up mormeck thats he already beaten.

Hasnt Wladimir only foguth 1 of those 4?
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2011, 08:12:23 PM »

they have fought everybody man, name me one fighter they havent fought down the yrs?? what do you want them to do, fight clones of themselves or something?? who are these invisible animals they havent fought in the heavyweight divison??

if the guys the klits have fought are jokes what are the lads haye has been feasting on??

You dont seem to grasp this....The Klitschkos have done almost nothing since Haye entered the division.....there fighting some real shockers and yet Hayes getting criticised for doing the same thing.
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2011, 08:14:04 PM »

Hasnt Wladimir only foguth 1 of those 4?

well his brother fought the other two and beat them to a pulp, what you want him to do fight all the lads his brother nearly puts in a coma?? wlad is fighting adameck in september so by them they would have fought two each..
mooreman
Executive Member

The Sandman

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »

Again most of your point there is opinion not fact, by your last few posts you deff need to maybe look up the definition mate.

I agree with the going around in circles though.

And you still havent answered my question as to what part was i shouting down Angel  Wink

As regards Angel, I was referring to reply 22 by Baz, not your goodself where he told him to avoid posting about the Klitscho's (even though its a Haye thread???)  Wink Wink Wink

As regards to what facts you want I ament really sure?? If there was a formula out there to prove once and for all that Haye is a liar and fraud, it would be everywhere but life aint so clean cut. There is no way to provide a fact to prove this if thats what your getting at. As I said, all I can provide is my humble opinion, which is that Haye a liar, a fraud , a pariah to the boxing world, a terrible example, and in fact.... not that good....

I also feel he is followed on mass (not everyone before the genralisation claims kick in) by a horde of UFC supporting style idiots that dont know their arse from their elbow when it comes to boxing. I know my opinion is matched by the majority so I feel that  even without these facts I supposedly need which are intangible to anyone my claims are pretty much well founded. Its always interesting on these threads that Haye fans simply try to undermine Hayes rivals rather than put a proper case forward for David Haye. There is no substance to to Haye camp in any way whatsoever from the men involved to the fans in the bleachers.

Sham.

Wink
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2011, 08:16:00 PM »

You dont seem to grasp this....The Klitschkos have done almost nothing since Haye entered the division.....there fighting some real shockers and yet Hayes getting criticised for doing the same thing.

WHO THE F*CK DO YOU WANT THEM TO FIGHT?Huh? they have nobody but haye to fight and haye wont fight them. can you not get this into your head.... do i have to start drawing pictures for you??
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2011, 08:19:18 PM »

Like i said in my original post i dont agree with the fight, i said that go check it, im not defending Hayes choice of opponent, i was questioning The Klits choices and are they any worse ?? Tim made a good point if Haye fought the two guys mentioned Chisora and Briggs for his next fights you would be hammering Haye.

The term rose tinted glasses which Mooreman mentioned inbetween the word Fact could be used for all sides on this as everyone takes what they feel is right and argues that said point and forgets about any other that goes against their man.

So i will go back again to my original post that these type of fights are going to be made until the 3 idiots sort it out.

To whos fault it why they havent is another argument which i dont want to get involved in again.

Im out on this now, said whati have said, im  annoyed at myself as i promised i wouldnt get involved in these silly arguments.
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »

As regards Angel, I was referring to reply 22 by Baz, not your goodself where he told him to avoid posting about the Klitscho's (even though its a Haye thread???)  Wink Wink Wink

As regards to what facts you want I ament really sure?? If there was a formula out there to prove once and for all that Haye is a liar and fraud, it would be everywhere but life aint so clean cut. There is no way to provide a fact to prove this if thats what your getting at. As I said, all I can provide is my humble opinion, which is that Haye a liar, a fraud , a pariah to the boxing world, a terrible example, and in fact.... not that good....

I also feel he is followed on mass (not everyone before the genralisation claims kick in) by a horde of UFC supporting style idiots that dont know their arse from their elbow when it comes to boxing. I know my opinion is matched by the majority so I feel that  even without these facts I supposedly need which are intangible to anyone my claims are pretty much well founded. Its always interesting on these threads that Haye fans simply try to undermine Hayes rivals rather than put a proper case forward for David Haye. There is no substance to to Haye camp in any way whatsoever from the men involved to the fans in the bleachers.

Sham.

Wink

Lets kiss and make up  Smiley

Its all a load of nonsense anyway, why we have wasted the day arguing about these clowns fighting is beyond me !!
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »

WHO THE F*CK DO YOU WANT THEM TO FIGHT?Huh? they have nobody but haye to fight and haye wont fight them. can you not get this into your head.... do i have to start drawing pictures for you??

I dont want to watch the Klitschkos fight anyone, there obviously the best in the division but now the new boys on the block negotiations are a joke...Haye wont fight them? or will they not fight him? I dont care for the division but Haye v Wlad is the best fight going for both guys. Guys like you put 100% of the blame on Hayes camp and criticise him for fighting nobodies while CURRENTLY(i fort id highlight that before you went back into the past again) the Klitschkos are doing the edsact same thing.

Lets not start acting like youre some know it all genious either mate....only pics you could draw are with crayons.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: