LiveFight
June 20, 2018, 10:44:32 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye vs Mormeck Rematch Being Explored By Adam Booth  (Read 13244 times)
MFC_SE15
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »

This is the problem with any topic about Haye. Every single article attributed to him or Booth gets a response slagging off what they are doing. The truth is unless I've missed it this fight hasn't been signed, when it has then moan about it but it does get a bit boring slagging off Haye everytime his name and another boxers are mentioned in the same article.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »

Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 10:46:23 AM »

if this happens Haye loses any shred of credibility he has left.

Not too difficult!  Booth is a total cnut in my opinion now.  Haye would be well better off without him.  They're fookin' it up massively for a guy in his position, and the fame don't last for long.  I bet the brothers are peeing their pants laughing at him now!  If he brings on someone like Mormeck, I think he'll struggle to sell tickets, and surely PPV will be out the question?  It will in my house anyway!

This is the problem with any topic about Haye. Every single article attributed to him or Booth gets a response slagging off what they are doing. The truth is unless I've missed it this fight hasn't been signed, when it has then moan about it but it does get a bit boring slagging off Haye everytime his name and another boxers are mentioned in the same article.

A fair point, but they did say that Audley would never happen, and look how that turned out.  I don't think you can blame anyone other than Booth and Haye for the slagging they're getting.  Knowledgeable fans cannot be conned by slimy toads like Booth I'm afraid   Wink
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:49:17 AM by Bonters » Logged
shivasouth
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 10:49:21 AM »

To his credit it's way more competitive than Harrisson. Plus Mormeck still has the pop to crack this bitch's jaw, regardless of him being old & over the hill. If it happened like that it would be good for boxing. Mormeck would then proceed to go and get his ass kicked by a Klit, make the money he deserves for his career and everything would be back to normal in the Heavyweight division  Evil
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:51:26 AM by shivasouth » Logged

Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness.
Alvy
V.I.P

Alvy
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 11:05:09 AM »

I'd be very disappointed if this came off.

David has absolutely nothing to gain here - He already sparked Mormeck in his back yard. A rematch would be pointless.

I've always been a supporter of Haye but after the Harrison farce, I feel that he needs to take a fight where he can make a statement. Mormeck is definitely not an oppoent that will allow him to do that.

“We learned a long time ago that we should never subject ourselves to the schedules of the powerful. We had to follow our own calendar and impose it on those above.”
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 11:11:54 AM »

October can not come soon enough, hope he keeps that promise atleast, Guys a grade A tit.

Team Groves
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 11:11:54 AM »

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 11:27:50 AM »

Im a fan of Haye as a fighter, as a person and the company he keeps leaves alot to be desired.
What / who the F*ck is Adam Booth?
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 11:56:18 AM »

who came up to the division with a big mouth acting like he was the saviour of the division?

Vitali is nearly 40 and has fought fighters ten years younger than him. Wlad is finding it hard to get people in the ring and he should be taking Adamek in September.

You havent answered the question though have you ??

Is this fight any worse than the two klit fights i mentioned and a lot of the other opposistion both Brothers have fought ??

Answer that question honestly and the Answer is NO

I agree that this fight would be a farce but lets be honest unless the fight/s we want to see happens they will all be fighting opponents not as credible regardless which set of fans points the finger of blame at.
Baz88

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=35075

By Chris LaBate

An article from Normandie reports that Adam Booth, the manager and trainer of WBA heavyweight champion David Haye, is exploring the possibility of a rematch between Haye and Jean-Marc Mormeck. Booth was in France over the weekend at Palais des sports Marcel Cerdan to watch Danny McIntosh stop Thierry Karl to win the EBU light heavyweight title. In November 2007, Haye was dropped in the fouth round but came back to knock Mormeck out in the seventh round of their cruiserweight unification.

What motivates you to consider today a new fight against Mormeck?

Adam Booth: "Vitali (Klitschko) is an old boxer and there is a strong probability that he loses his next fight against Solis of Cuba provided that the latter is well prepared physically. As for his brother Wladimir, he does not want this fight against David"

What options do you have left in 2011?

Adam Booth: "Logically, David would have faced [Ruslan] Chagaev but the news about his health is not very good. He reportedly suffers from hepatitis B, which makes their confrontation impossible. I then looked at the classification of the WBA and I saw that Jean-Marc Mormeck is now ranked in the Top 10 at 7 or 8 I think and that makes a Mormeck-Haye fight possible. "

This time, however, the fight would take place at heavyweight. Where and when do you think this could take place?

Adam Booth : "In England there is no problem. We've sold 20,000 tickets in two to three weeks for each bout of David's bouts. Haye-Mormeck in England is possible.  But if France wants to see this fight in Paris, David is quite ready to return. It will demonstrate that his first success against Jean-Marc is not a coincidence and now that he's a heavyweight, he hits harder, and is more compact.

If it was anyone else that posted this I wouldn't have a problem with it but you really do keep piling this sort of shit on this forum! Keep your promise to Red and kindly post something alternative to the Klits.

So if this fight is made its a shambles to be honest, theres nothing to gain. The thing is this could just be fabrication anyway I say wait til the fight is announced, then if it is Mormeck we can slate him to the rooftops.

The only plus side as someone has mentioned is that Mormeck is a more meaningful fight than Delboy or Briggs to be honest, much much more.
mooreman
Executive Member

The Sandman

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »

You havent answered the question though have you ??

Is this fight any worse than the two klit fights i mentioned and a lot of the other opposistion both Brothers have fought ??

Answer that question honestly and the Answer is NO

I agree that this fight would be a farce but lets be honest unless the fight/s we want to see happens they will all be fighting opponents not as credible regardless which set of fans points the finger of blame at.

I would have more respect for a fight with Chisora, Solis or Adamek. Mormeck is an excuse of a fight and people are making excuses for Haye again. Dont deflect Hayes failings onto The Klitsckho's. Or try shout someone down for having an opinion and being correct in that opinion. How many thimes have the words Haye and farce been in the one sentance. Its gotten beyond a joke now. Maybe the fight wont happen, but its obviously the route they are going down.
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »

I would have more respect for a fight with Chisora, Solis or Adamek. Mormeck is an excuse of a fight and people are making excuses for Haye again. Dont deflect Hayes failings onto The Klitsckho's. Or try shout someone down for having an opinion and being correct in that opinion. How many thimes have the words Haye and farce been in the one sentance. Its gotten beyond a joke now. Maybe the fight wont happen, but its obviously the route they are going down.

Im not making excuses for anybody, i asked a question and Angel answered that question by asking another himself, something people normaly do when the cant answer the original question  Wink

Also where have i shouted him down and in what way is his opinion correct ?? Becaus he thinks it or because you say so ??
shivasouth
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 02:07:01 PM »

Aux aaaaaarmes citoyens! Formeeeeez vos bataillons! Marchons, marchons, que le sang de David Haye abreuve nos sillons!

M-Force all the way!

Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness.
mooreman
Executive Member

The Sandman

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 02:09:19 PM »

Im not making excuses for anybody, i asked a question and Angel answered that question by asking another himself, something people normaly do when the cant answer the original question  Wink

Also where have i shouted him down and in what way is his opinion correct ?? Becaus he thinks it or because you say so ??

Because its fact. Haye's heavyweight career has been a disgrace. For people to say that the Brothers are fighting similar opponents they should take a closer look.

Barret, Valuev, Ruiz and Harrison

Vitali's last ten opponents

Lewis   - All time great
Johnson   - Good world level fighter
Sanders   - Good world Champion
Williams    - Easy world level win
Peter    -  Very impressive comeback win against a world champ.
Gomez     -  Decent Defence
Arreola    - Good world class opponent
Kevin Johnson   - Handy Mandatory
Sosnowski    - Tough European Champ
Briggs    - Piece of shit fight

Next up Solis with is a top HW fight.

Wlad

Peter
Byrd
Brock
Austin
Brewster
Ibragimov
Thompson
Rahman
Chagaev
Chambers
Peter

Next up Chisora then Adamek

Haye should never be compared. His career is in one word pathetic.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »

Because its fact. Haye's heavyweight career has been a disgrace. For people to say that the Brothers are fighting similar opponents they should take a closer look.

Barret, Valuev, Ruiz and Harrison

Vitali's last ten opponents

Lewis   - All time great
Johnson   - Good world level fighter
Sanders   - Good world Champion
Williams    - Easy world level win
Peter    -  Very impressive comeback win against a world champ.
Gomez     -  Decent Defence
Arreola    - Good world class opponent
Kevin Johnson   - Handy Mandatory
Sosnowski    - Tough European Champ
Briggs    - Piece of shit fight

Next up Solis with is a top HW fight.

Wlad

Peter
Byrd
Brock
Austin
Brewster
Ibragimov
Thompson
Rahman
Chagaev
Chambers
Peter

Next up Chisora then Adamek

Haye should never be compared. His career is in one word pathetic.

Undoubtedly Vitali has a better HW resume than Haye but you have overstated the quality of some of his fights massively.  For example, Williams, as much as I supported him was never world level and calling Arreola a 'good world class opponent' is as off the mark as calling him an athletically built fighter.
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 02:29:03 PM »

Its fact is it ??

Because you have put a bit next to who Vitali has fought ( and not Wlad i noticed  Wink ) this is your reason as why its fact ??

We should go by what you have written as fact should we ??

Right well thats easy to do, ill put Hayes fighters names up and a little bit next to it.

Barret - Fought two ex world champions before Haye.

Valuev - World champion at the time

Ruiz - A Two time world champion.

Harrison - Ex olympic gold medalist and European champ.

In written form, the same written form you are using as why what you posted is fact in your eyes Hayes opponents do not look to bad do they.

Mate if you are going to throw the word FACT about maybe you should throw up a better argument.

Also you forgot to answer my question where i was shouting Angel down  Smiley
MFC_SE15
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 03:52:28 PM »

Its fact is it ??

Because you have put a bit next to who Vitali has fought ( and not Wlad i noticed  Wink ) this is your reason as why its fact ??

We should go by what you have written as fact should we ??

Right well thats easy to do, ill put Hayes fighters names up and a little bit next to it.

Barret - Fought two ex world champions before Haye.

Valuev - World champion at the time

Ruiz - A Two time world champion.

Harrison - Ex olympic gold medalist and European champ.

In written form, the same written form you are using as why what you posted is fact in your eyes Hayes opponents do not look to bad do they.

Mate if you are going to throw the word FACT about maybe you should throw up a better argument.

Also you forgot to answer my question where i was shouting Angel down  Smiley

FACT!  Cool
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: