LiveFight
October 25, 2014, 11:28:38 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: did manny say all gays should be killed?  (Read 2049 times)
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: May 16, 2012, 05:55:01 PM »

Oscar tweeted something about him making a shocking statement the other day and Manny has released many statements trying to deny it

Anyone know the true story? Gay rights group have started a petition to get Nike to drop there sponsorship of him.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/05/mannny_pacquiao.php

Team Groves
LiveFight
« on: May 16, 2012, 05:55:01 PM »

Betway £ Boxing EN Banner
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »

I don't know if he did or didn't however you find deeply religious people SOMETIMES have an intolerant view to gay people.

A Slice of Life
SteveR
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 06:15:10 PM »

UPDATE*** Since this post was published, the "journalist" who claimed Pacquiao quoted a Bible verse calling for the death of all things homosexual has come clean -- he admits Pacquiao never said it.
hardknocklife

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 06:17:50 PM »

Way to go, another attempt to taint Pacquaio's rep

http://sports.manilastandardtoday.com/2012/05/17/pacquiao-denies-quoting-leviticus/

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-says-comments-against-gay-men-fabricated--52919
Gavin
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »

UPDATE*** Since this post was published, the "journalist" who claimed Pacquiao quoted a Bible verse calling for the death of all things homosexual has come clean -- he admits Pacquiao never said it.

That wont help people that hate him slag him off though....

Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 07:41:06 PM »

I couldn't see what all the fuss was about?  Grin Grin
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 07:43:06 PM »

I couldn't see what all the fuss was about?  Grin Grin

Haha. Was waiting for your view. Grin
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 08:06:33 PM »

Roid Rage  Wink
Flo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 09:46:22 PM »

Have you noticed how Mayweather has said tonight how he doesn't mind same-sex marriage?! Talk about bandwagon jumping. That should win him a few extra fans in prison though...
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 10:45:39 PM »

Its career suicide if any sportsman or political person mention talk like that then it becomes worldwide news and sponsors run for cover. I doubt Manny would say such a thing he doesn't seem that shallow.

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »

Have you noticed how Mayweather has said tonight how he doesn't mind same-sex marriage?! Talk about bandwagon jumping. That should win him a few extra fans in prison though...

I just read his tweet   Grin Grin

"I stand behind president Obama and gay marriage, I feel everyone should be able to live there life the way they want too".

The timing is hilarious!

Team Groves
cocksuckinknowitall
Executive Member

Prediction fail extraordinaire

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 03:29:44 AM »

From what is reported, he just said the Bible denounces gay marriage so he does.  Obviously the old testament is pretty ruthless about these things (kill them!) but the passages he refers to are not quite so heinous.  Still, it is a pretty backward way of thinking.

The timing of Mayweather's tweet probably has little to do with what Pacquiao said.  I mean, Obama did just create a huge stir in the US by coming out in favour of gay marriage.  Mayweather and Obama are, in my opinion, on the right side of the issue.  I mean, who gives a fook what goes on in the privacy of a home as long as all participants are willing and old enough.

Coincidentally, the Bible also says that woman who get raped in the city limits but don't scream loud enough to be heard, they should be stoned to death.  So, what this 2000 year old collection of poorly scribed works by uneducated people in a barbaric time has to do with the way we live our lives today, I'll never know.

"I think you will find haye made that face." ~ jimjack
Hitman
Executive Member

#everythingforareason

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 06:28:06 AM »

Manny hates gays FACT

Awaits charlieg's outraged response demanding evidence and facts!

Grin

hardknocklife

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 06:45:35 AM »

How it all started

http://www.nowboxing.com/2012/05/conservative-blogger-used-pacquiaos-name-to-sell-his-anti-gay-anti-obama-agenda/24148/

"The Conservative writer for the Examiner named Granville Ampong decided to ask boxer/politician Manny Pacquiao about gay marriage and added the quote Leviticus 20:13 . . . The Examiner writer made it clear in his new article that it was he who added the Leviticus 20:13 verse not Pacquiao, but the damaged was already done and he enjoyed the traffic that came to his article at the expense of Mr. Manny Pacquiao’s popular name"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:47:26 AM by hardknocklife » Logged
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

............Thank You Ronda..........

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 06:46:50 AM »

From what is reported, he just said the Bible denounces gay marriage so he does.  Obviously the old testament is pretty ruthless about these things (kill them!) but the passages he refers to are not quite so heinous.  Still, it is a pretty backward way of thinking.

The timing of Mayweather's tweet probably has little to do with what Pacquiao said.  I mean, Obama did just create a huge stir in the US by coming out in favour of gay marriage.  Mayweather and Obama are, in my opinion, on the right side of the issue.  I mean, who gives a fook what goes on in the privacy of a home as long as all participants are willing and old enough.

Coincidentally, the Bible also says that woman who get raped in the city limits but don't scream loud enough to be heard, they should be stoned to death.  So, what this 2000 year old collection of poorly scribed works by uneducated people in a barbaric time has to do with the way we live our lives today, I'll never know.

I agree its all outdated

why is it that most of the uk laws are based around maritine law? and acts?       21ST century and we are still governed by out dated laws and statutes.   This counry is based in COMMON LAW.......  its the "strawman"stuff again.

Just as the bible is a weapon to keep the masses in thier place "fear of god" so our acts and statutes do just the same today, all over the world. Learn your rights people.  

Know your rights and the "legalese"

POLICE INTERVIEW A FREEMAN Prt 1/3

POLICE INTERVIEW A FREEMAN Prt 2/3 [url=http://www.freedomrebels.co.uk]www.freedomrebels.co.uk
www.tpuc.org[/url]

POLICE INTERVIEW A FREEMAN Prt 3/3 [url=http://www.freedomrebels.co.uk]www.freedomrebels.co.uk
www.tpuc.org[/url]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:52:45 AM by Kevan2 » Logged

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i'll buy my own shit!!
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: