LiveFight
November 18, 2017, 11:34:10 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mosley V Mundine  (Read 1582 times)
liamo

« on: November 27, 2013, 07:16:12 AM »

I'm off to see this fight to take my mind off of the weekend's travesty.

From what I can gather and the amount of marketing this fight has gotten here I reckon the only people gonna be in the arena are myself, my girlfriend, Mosley, Mundine and the ref.....

I'll let u know how it goes..
LiveFight
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:16:12 AM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 09:06:52 AM »

I knew it had been rescheduled but only knew it was for today when I was looking on oddschecker for odds on the Stevenson v Bellew fight this weekend.  I hope security are checking for firebombs on the way in.
ScottMillwall
V.I.P
Executive Member

El Chocolatito

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 12:55:07 PM »

Sounds like a farce. They couldn't locate the gloves for the undercard so the bill was delayed. On top of that, there were late cancellations because a lot of the undercard were total mismatches and they weren't sanctioned.
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »

Terrible fight Mosley got dominated and quit at the end of the 6th round due to back spasms. Mosley needs to retire he is way gone

Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 05:21:27 PM »

Is Mundine the first fighter to ever stop Mosley?
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 05:21:27 PM »

liamo

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 07:13:27 PM »

Whole night was a farce. Terrible undercard, the master of ceremonies was more interested in the useless chief undercard, Mosley was already thinking about his flight home before the first bell. Probably the worst evening of boxing I've ever been to... And I've been to some shit fights!!

Buck up your ideas boxing!!
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 09:01:32 PM »

Whole night was a farce. Terrible undercard, the master of ceremonies was more interested in the useless chief undercard, Mosley was already thinking about his flight home before the first bell. Probably the worst evening of boxing I've ever been to... And I've been to some shit fights!!

Buck up your ideas boxing!!

Didn't cheer you up any then mate!
Sounds terrible from what I've read.
CSCS
Punchy

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 10:27:39 PM »

Shite like this is killing boxing.

All it takes is one round
motoriser
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 01:09:56 AM »

Boxing in this Country is a joke.
We are tired of seeing washed up fighters being lured to fight here.
I don't feel sorry for Mosley as he involves himself with that sidepiece girl ,so he has to fight to maintain his Playboy lifestyle.
The Mundine Circus ended when Danile Geale beat him.
Now we have to endure the Pain of watching him,Sonny Bill Williams and Quade Cooper butcher Boxing in this Country with their sideshow.

Southern Storm
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 10:39:52 AM »

Boxing in this Country is a joke.
We are tired of seeing washed up fighters being lured to fight here.
I don't feel sorry for Mosley as he involves himself with that sidepiece girl ,so he has to fight to maintain his Playboy lifestyle.
The Mundine Circus ended when Danile Geale beat him.
Now we have to endure the Pain of watching him,Sonny Bill Williams and Quade Cooper butcher Boxing in this Country with their sideshow.

I only wish australian rugby league was a bigger joke than its boxing but sadly it isn't.

Tyskrum

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »

Just watched this fight, though it should have never been made. Mosley's over the hill, he was by far the smaller man, he threw only a few wild swings throughout the 6 rounds. And he ended up quitting with back spasms.
The Australian commentators were overly impressed with Mundine, though he was almost as bad as Mosley really. Did nothing that impressed me at all. The funniest thing was when the fight was over and one of the Australian commentators says something along: "he's done something no one else has done" (meaning stopping Mosley), "surely now he can call out Mayweather or Canelo".  Grin Grin Easy now tiger!

Also watched Antonio "Magic Man" Tarvers comeback fight, and it was as bad as you would expect. He has a 1 year plan to become world champion in Heavyweight.  Grin He was slow and all the extra weight from LHW to HW was right on the tummy. Still the same skinny arms and legs. Sad to see these old fighters come back and ruin their old image this way. Only Hopkins has been successfull.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:33:58 PM by Tyskrum » Logged
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: