LiveFight
March 25, 2019, 09:07:33 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Stoppage [slow speed VIDEO]  (Read 18917 times)
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »

Not really.

I spoke to both Froch brothers, his mum, his mates and his barber and they all say your wrong Bricktop, so there.

But not his butcher?

Team Groves
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »

willlywalllly
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »

he doesnt even look like hes on the verge of taking a knee never mind been stopped

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 04:24:19 PM »

If Groves was as out of it as some like to say and it was all a result of shots landed, fighters that hurt you tend to see there hands drop while they are on the ropes. They are unable to cover up let alone fight back as George did.

I also was thinking that had George been so hurt, would his corner not of made it a priority to get him sat down on the stool?

If George was really so hurt then why is nobody making an issue of what would be there disregard for there fighters welfare?

Team Groves
Brick Top
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 04:25:08 PM »

Im sorry but I cant see where he slumped forward, he went to lean in on Carl and he moved but that wasnt a slump in a month of Sundays. There's no way to justify that after Carl was unconcious and couldnt remember the knockdown in the first (Eddie Hearn and Carls words, not mine)
Methodical4u
Executive Member

I cheat :-)

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 06:13:35 PM »

I just watched the fight and obviously Froch was losing, but at times had some moments here and there. His moments started to pile up more than Groves' did in terms of power shots. I don't think it should have been stopped at that time, but it looked like Groves was starting to bend and on the verge of breaking under the pressure within another round or 2. I'm not a fan of either guy btw.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 06:13:35 PM »

jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »

Carl Froch vs George Groves Instant Reaction! [Mobile Vlog]

Wingy makes some good points in this video if it had been a back and forth fight with both guys taking big shots and Groves being the one being down then you could say ok it was slightly early but you don't want to see the guy hurt but Groves was dominating the fight knocked Froch down and the first bit of work Froch does Foster jumps in, People comment on German judges but we must have the worst Referees in boxing too many early stoppages happen here IJL, Foster, Terry O'Connor to name a few refs.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 07:36:49 PM »

Tbh red I think the slow mo reiterates what a sloppy stoppage that was.
What also stands out is the shock on carls face when it's stopped.
The Saint

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 08:45:49 PM »

Under IBF and WBA rules there is a no standing 8 count rule which definitely would have benefited George.
Anyone who thinks that stoppage was fair is clueless about boxing or tounge fuxking Froch. Fact.
How can you stop a fight when the man threw 4 punches back ?
George had more than earned the right to fight on and was simply mugged by the ref and 2 of the judges.
However Froch is now in a corner because he lost a load of fans just by his conduct post fight and will lose the rematch if he has it in him to even have the rematch ;-).
Groves wont hold back and will beat him inside 2 rounds next time.
He's got Frochs number and Froch knows it 100%.
I lost all all respect for Froch for failing to even shake Georges hand and the shit he was spouting in the interview,  the whole arena booed him.
As  a  fighter Froch is as good as they come but as  man not so anymore.
Groves has won over the whole country and will go on to win a title next year.
Makes me laugh when froch says its down to Hearn and Mcracken ..
Hearn will say YES because it will make the most money, Mcracken will quietly say NO and lets be honest Froch is never ever gonna beat Ward and would get smashed by GGG.
Like I said Froch is in a corner now and if he doesnt rematch Groves he will leave the sport as a coward in joe publics eyes, we all know he isn't but the casual fan will see him that way.
Put up or shut up time
The Saint

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 08:49:27 PM »

Im new to Livefight but am wondering if this site is a very Pro Froch based site?

Some great posts all the same
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »

Im new to Livefight but am wondering if this site is a very Pro Froch based site?

Carl's official site is on here.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 09:02:04 PM »

Carl Froch posts on here under the name Aaron  Grin
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 09:03:58 PM »

Carl Froch posts on here under the name Aaron  Grin

Grin
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2013, 09:04:36 PM »

Holy F*ck, people questioning Carls willingness for the rematch. When has Carl ever ducked a fight or taken the easy route. Anyone who doubts he will fight anyone, anywhere needs to jog on and watch netball.
The Saint

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2013, 09:08:14 PM »

Cool!  Listen Froch is a legend and will go down as one of the UKs greatest ever fighters and definitely the most exciting.
He did nothing at all wrong on Saturday until he refused to shake  Groves hand then insulted him before spouting shit live on ppv sat next to George.
George is already stirring things up for the rematch by his comments today on the radio and on Sky Sports and IF Froch wants the rematch no one else comes into it at all.
Hearn wants it all day long $$$$$$ so if it doesnt happen we all will know its because Froch doesnt wanna face George again.
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »

Holy F*ck, people questioning Carls willingness for the rematch. When has Carl ever ducked a fight or taken the easy route. Anyone who doubts he will fight anyone, anywhere needs to jog on and watch netball.

I don't think it will be him if its the case more his family and trainer, maybe a doctor persuading him, he would fight George and anyone else tomorrow, no one can question Carl as a warrior and a great champion.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: