LiveFight
December 10, 2018, 04:48:49 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Klitschko v Fury - 28.11.15  (Read 61512 times)
DANIELK104

« on: November 23, 2015, 04:34:22 PM »

Thought I would once again start a thread for build up and thoughts regarding this weekends World Heavyweight showdown in Germany.

Klitschko v Fury - IBF/ IBO/ WBA/ WBO Heavyweight Title fight - Dusseldorf, Germany

Sky Sports have build up every night this week before the fight on Sky Box Office on Saturday.

Being honest, their really doesn't need to be a long spiel of how I think this fight is going to go, I aint been sucked in by the talk and build up from Fury and his camp, I just down right believe with my head and my heart that he is numerous levels below Wlad.

His opposition so far has been poor, nowhere near the level of Wlad or what Wlad has operated at in the past. The only thing that below are looking at is that Fury is taller (JUST) and will be able to push him back and stop the constant leaning and clinching we have seen in previous fights from Wlad. Yes he is smaller than Fury but he is built like the side of a tank, he aint some normal soft, chubby heavyweight that Fury has been knocking over in his career, this is a guy who is constantly in tip top shape. Age may be catching up on him yes and a lot of people have reverted to his poor performance against Jennings in NYC earlier this year but prior to that he pole axed his supposed biggest threat in recent years in Pulev.

I do believe Fury will have moments where he can impose himself on the inside but the experience and ring knowledge of Wlad will see him be able to quickly tie Fury up when he does get inside. Fury is going to eat jab after jab after jab, his defence is poor and think it will only be a matter of time. Fury has been shouting off about how he is going to go out on his sword and not lose the fight on points, so does he come out straight away all guns blazing and try to rush him? He is a lunatic but I don't think he is that much a lunatic as he knows Wlad will land flush on him at some point during that sort of exchanges.

My Prediction is - Klitschko via KO/TKO - Round 6-8

I am actually more looking forward to the Fury fan's reaction when he gets poleaxed...feel sorry for the suited and booted Germans sitting ringside, they wont have a clue  Grin Shocked

"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players" - Jock Stein - Greatest Celtic Manager Ever!!
LiveFight
« on: November 23, 2015, 04:34:22 PM »

Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »

If i won 2 ringside seats. flights, hotel and a brass for the night....... id go straight to the hotel watch it on ppv and get the brass to do her thing.... i dont think id have the balls to be packed into venue like sardines with that many gypsies going off.

Head   Vlad K.O. ROUNDS 3 - 6

Heart   Tyson K.O. rounds 6 - 9
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 04:41:08 PM by Kevan2 » Logged

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
east coast

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 04:40:07 PM »

Are all of klits belts on the line for this?
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 04:46:02 PM »

Can't believe this is actually going to happen....like a fool I've decided to work instead but hopefully will catch it there or avoid the result.
DANIELK104

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 04:47:03 PM »

Are all of klits belts on the line for this?

According to boxrec all titles are on the line.

"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players" - Jock Stein - Greatest Celtic Manager Ever!!
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 04:47:03 PM »

DANIELK104

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 04:50:02 PM »

If i won 2 ringside seats. flights, hotel and a brass for the night....... id go straight to the hotel watch it on ppv and get the brass to do her thing.... i dont think id have the balls to be packed into venue like sardines with that many gypsies going off.

Head   Vlad K.O. ROUNDS 3 - 6

Heart   Tyson K.O. rounds 6 - 9

I have to agree with you there, if Fury gets starched this has got recipe for disaster all over it, f**k imagine Fury did win and was robbed on the cards over there haha...CARNAGE! Shocked

son of bonters
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 04:54:30 PM »

Wlad in three or four, if Fury can last that long.

I don't give a tuppenny F*ck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shitsack. That's more or less the thing.
willlywalllly
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 05:03:43 PM »

never gave fury a chance tbh but hes in shape for this one and klits got some personal issues going on. can see klit going for the bum rush early finish... if it doesnt work who knows maybe a few rounds stuck on the end of furys jab will open up opportunities.

i'll be sticking a couple of quid on fury to get the stoppage later rounds.

Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 07:44:34 PM »

Been invited out to watch this somewhere in town. Its a predictable formality of a fight. I'll be in doors for this one. Klit can take this when ever he wants it but i'm sure Mr non committal will find a way of dragging this one out way longer than it should go.

7/8 rounds. I don't think Fury knows how much he is in over his head.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 07:48:59 PM »

I'm whacking 100 on fury by ko..

It's only way he'll win..

That's betting with heart not head .

He's in beast condition and Wlads Gotta be a little bit F***ed coz of his wife.

He is a true professional though so I'm no doubt wrong .

I said Crolla would lose so what the F*ck do I know :-)
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 08:40:13 PM »

I'm whacking 100 on fury by ko..

It's only way he'll win..

That's betting with heart not head .

He's in beast condition and Wlads Gotta be a little bit F***ed coz of his wife.

He is a true professional though so I'm no doubt wrong .

I said Crolla would lose so what the F*ck do I know :-)

What's the return mate ?
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2015, 08:56:30 AM »

The realisation of tyson fury being the best heavyweight on the planet is funny enough to make me want him to win.

Not to mention it would ruin David Haye.

Team Groves
TC

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2015, 09:45:26 AM »

I have to agree with you there, if Fury gets starched this has got recipe for disaster all over it, f**k imagine Fury did win and was robbed on the cards over there haha...CARNAGE! Shocked

Please make this happen, it'd be hilarious.

"Me: We"
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 09:53:26 AM »

What's the return mate ?

Im not sure, i said it to Socrates couple of weeks back when i seen fury in the gym, he's got a f***ing six pack man, lean as F*ck..

Dont get me wrong that six pack wont stop the constant ram rod jab but......

It means he's focused, really focused..

On the flip side its like he's been in a training camp for 2 years with the amount of cancellations and Chisora was a sparring session

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2015, 10:02:43 AM »

Fury KO/TKO is 6/1 most places and slightly better at 13/2 with Laddies and Bet365 so would be a decent return.
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: