LiveFight
September 24, 2017, 12:04:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fury retires -  (Read 3624 times)
cloughie
Executive Member

« on: October 03, 2016, 12:05:47 PM »

good - adios, you fat joke.
LiveFight
« on: October 03, 2016, 12:05:47 PM »

Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-announces-retirement-from-boxing-and-tells-the-industry-to-go-suck-a-d/ar-BBwWqig?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=iehp

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
MR GLEN

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 04:53:19 PM »

when he beat chisora at excel arena half the place walked out instead of watching him people where only there for the bjs v eubank fight that's shows alone that nobody thought much of him he beats a   has been in klitschko and thinks now he's a great he def radio rental
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 06:00:10 PM »

He's now said it was all a joke and that he's getting treatment and will be back soon.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 06:10:25 PM »

What a complete knob

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 06:10:25 PM »

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »

Retarded.

The guy is acting like a 13-year old.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 07:33:11 PM »

Can't believe his tweets are still fettingcair time from tv and radio. Why would anyone take serious his ramblings.
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 08:36:29 PM »

Retarded.

The guy is acting like a 13-year old.

Bit unfair on 13 year olds?  Grin
Gadje

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 01:43:44 AM »

British heavyweight defeats a 9 year heavyweight reigning champion easily. A heavyweight reign only Joe Louis beat. Yet English guys here good at football commentary piss on that historical accomplishment because he isn't the right sort of English person to them.
Gadje

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 01:48:22 AM »

While a millionaire coke snorter with equally serious mental health problems who pretended to be one of the lads - is worthy of compassion.
waller
V.I.P

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 06:02:02 AM »

Go on Tyson lad  Cool Cool Cool

"English motherfucker, do you speak it?!"
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 07:35:13 AM »

While a millionaire coke snorter with equally serious mental health problems who pretended to be one of the lads - is worthy of compassion.

Grin  is this a late-at-night drunken emotional post Gadje ?

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 10:43:10 AM »

British heavyweight defeats a 9 year heavyweight reigning champion easily. A heavyweight reign only Joe Louis beat. Yet English guys here good at football commentary piss on that historical accomplishment because he isn't the right sort of English person to them.

Tysons a clown but clearly the best heavyweight this country has produced in years. Casuals claiming he's got nothing on the likes of Haye and AJ is just cringe.
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 07:46:28 AM »

On the road for getting sectioned for his own good here let alone allowed back in the ring. Probably the best place for him too at the moment

Tyson Fury: I took cocaine but donít want to live any more

ē World heavyweight champion opens up on his mental illness
ē ĎItís been a witch-hunt ever since I won that world titleí

Tyson Fury has admitted taking cocaine as he battles bipolar disorder, with the world heavyweight champion once again casting doubt on whether he will box again.

Fury, who backtracked from his pledge to retire from the sport on Monday, is receiving professional help for mental health issues that have arisen as a result of what he called a ďwitch-huntĒ against him following his victory against Wladimir Klitschko in November last year.

The 28-year-old pulled out of his proposed rematch with Klitschko last month and it has since been reported that he tested positive for cocaine. In his first interview for several months, with Rolling Stone magazine, which was published on Tuesday, Fury admitted that he had taken the drug ďin the last few monthsĒ and raised questions about whether he would even live to the end of the year.

ďItís been a witch-hunt ever since I won that world title,Ē he said. ďEver since I got a bit of fame for doing good thereís been a witch-hunt on me because of my background, because of who I am and what I do, thereís hatred for travellers and gypsies around the world. Especially in the United Kingdom.

ďEspecially with the British Boxing Board of Control and some of the sanctioning bodies of the world titles. From then on, theyíve tried to get me chucked out of boxing because they cannot tame me, they cannot hire me, Iím not for sale, no one can turn a key in my back, no one can do nothing to stop me. So now theyíre saying I took some cocaine and whatever.Ē

Asked if he meant that he had never taken cocaine, Fury said: ďListen, Iíve done a lot of things in my life. Iíve done lots of cocaine. Lots of it. Why shouldnít I take cocaine? Itís my life, isnít it? I can do what I want. Yeah, I have done cocaine. Plenty of people have done cocaine as well. What the F*ck has that got to do with anything? That ainít a performance-enhancing drug.

ď Am I not allowed to have a life now as well? Do they want to take my personal life off me, too? Iíve not been in a gym for months. Iíve not been training. Iíve been going through depression. I just donít want to live any more, if you know what Iím saying. Iíve had total enough of it. Theyíve forced me to the breaking edge. Never mind cocaine. I just didnít care. I donít want to live any more. So cocaine is a little minor thing compared to not wanting to live any more.

ďI hope I die every day. And thatís a bad thing to say when Iíve got three children and a lovely wife, isnít it? But I donít want to live any more. And if I could take me own life Ė and I wasnít a Christian Ė Iíd take it in a second. I just hope someone kills me before I kill me self. Iíll have to spend eternity in hell.Ē

Fury, who was stripped of his IBF title when it became clear he planned to face Klitschko again instead of the mandatory challenger Vyacheslav Glazkov, had postponed the first defence of his WBO and WBA titles from July because of an ankle injury. But he admitted that he has been trying to postpone the fight in a bid to deal with his depression.

ďTo be honest, yes. Iíve not been in the gym for months. Iíve been awol. Iíve been out drinking, anything to get me mind off whatís been going on to me. You wouldnít understand it if I told you. Itís so corrupt. And the real people inside of boxing know whatís going on. They know it.

ďI donít see a way out, I donít even see a way of living for me, I donít want to live any more. It has brought me to the brink of death, thatís where Iím at at the moment.

ďIt is crazy, thatís whatís going on, but listen, I donít really care. Theyíve won. Theyíve got what they wanted. Thatís it. Iím as fat as pig. Iím 285 pounds, 290 pounds. It is what it is. Iíve been out. Iíve been an emotional wreck.Ē

Fury was then asked whether he was still taking cocaine. ďI stopped it all on the first of the month,Ē he responded. ďIím trying to forget about it all. Iím putting boxing behind me, the drinking, the drugs, just getting back in the church and right with God. Cause thatís all that matters with me. This is me first and last interview. I just want time alone with my family, Iím going through a lot of personal demons, Iíve got demons on me, Iím trying to shake them all off. I want a normal life. I donít want to box any more, I donít want it no more.Ē

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/oct/04/tyson-fury-cocaine-live-anymore-boxing
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 03:47:17 PM »

When all these stories broke a few weeks ago I had been told previously he was having major problems and although I was unaware of the drug scandal I was told before the fight was cancelled he was likely to never fight again. I ain't one for breaking news stories on here but a few conversations in the pub with his cousins painted a picture of what as been going on for months within his circles and I am afraid there is likely to be more of it coming out.

LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: