LiveFight
April 28, 2017, 02:01:47 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katie Taylor  (Read 1929 times)
tweetstreet
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 03:07:32 PM »

Paulie malignaggi is the most credible one now days, made me laugh how when told by Adam Smith how Dan Rafael had scored the ward/kovalev fight after about 9 rounds he said "he's missing a great fight".

Froch started off good, but is now a company man towing the line of saying what he is told rather than thinks. Nelson can have moments of interest and Adam Smith is horrific.

Andy Lee is spot on the article. I don't mind watching Katie Taylor and I appriciated her skill set but she's still fighting like an amateur not a pro, she's right when she says she wants 3 minute rounds for women and is campaigning the BBBoC to make it so, that may see her stopping a few more opponents.

I think perhaps for crossover appeal in the pros her or Adams need to be absolutely destrying opponents rather than wearing them down or outclassing them in skill set.
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 03:07:32 PM »

Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »

Andy Lee is spot on the article. I don't mind watching Katie Taylor and I appriciated her skill set but she's still fighting like an amateur not a pro, she's right when she says she wants 3 minute rounds for women and is campaigning the BBBoC to make it so, that may see her stopping a few more opponents.

I think perhaps for crossover appeal in the pros her or Adams need to be absolutely destrying opponents rather than wearing them down or outclassing them in skill set.

I wasnt aware they didnt fight 3 minute rounds  Shocked
tweetstreet
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 03:48:37 PM »

I wasnt aware they didnt fight 3 minute rounds  Shocked

Pretty sure even in world title fights they don't, Can't remember where I read it now but Taylor has said she can't see why they don't fight 3 minutes. Made the comparison to UFC and them doing the same as men.

I would agree that the shortness of rounds does affect the ability to finish someone
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: