LiveFight
May 24, 2017, 03:37:55 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with Eubank senior and junior  (Read 557 times)
Richie Bee

« on: January 29, 2017, 08:32:24 PM »

https://youtu.be/wd3NmGDbjW8
LiveFight
« on: January 29, 2017, 08:32:24 PM »

Richie Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 08:34:27 PM »

https://youtu.be/nqSbq7CFG-I
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 10:29:40 PM »

After somehow sitting through the first 55 minute interview Kugan did with Snr I cannot bring myself to open the link to this next interview, I've decided he is unwatchable and won't be wasting my ears on his waffling and delusional thoughts.

Jnr is at least the fighter and therefore relevant in the sport right now, but even he is difficult to warm to. There's an intensity to him that makes him appear a very awkward lad to interview.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 11:34:31 PM »

After somehow sitting through the first 55 minute interview Kugan did with Snr I cannot bring myself to open the link to this next interview, I've decided he is unwatchable and won't be wasting my ears on his waffling and delusional thoughts.

Jnr is at least the fighter and therefore relevant in the sport right now, but even he is difficult to warm to. There's an intensity to him that makes him appear a very awkward lad to interview.

I do find it entertaining when the pro tv media try to interview him and spend most the time struggling to get the guy back on topic, however when some dude with a camera phone allows him to talk drivel for fun it's cringe and as you say 'unwatchable'
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 09:24:01 AM »

I saw the guy from ITV say that they were aiming for 150k buys for the PPV.  This seems wildly ambitious given that every time I see it mentioned the comments always castigate the event.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 09:24:01 AM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 08:08:30 PM »

I am in no way defending this as a Ppv and think they are taking the mick making it one, but looking at the card is this any worse than a Joshua Ppv?
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 10:11:13 PM »

Loved watching Snr as a boxer but could never stand the prick outside the ring.  He always tries to come across as some kinda intellectual whereas he is of pretty low intellect in reality.  A first rate tosser who should leave his son to get on with the boxing but he is so narcissistic he thinks boxing will die without his input.  If he'd listened closer at school, he'd know that the Earth revolves round the Sun, and so it doesn't fooking revolve around HIM! W@nker of the highest order.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 09:48:53 AM »

Loved watching Snr as a boxer but could never stand the prick outside the ring.  He always tries to come across as some kinda intellectual whereas he is of pretty low intellect in reality.  A first rate tosser who should leave his son to get on with the boxing but he is so narcissistic he thinks boxing will die without his input.  If he'd listened closer at school, he'd know that the Earth revolves round the Sun, and so it doesn't fooking revolve around HIM! W@nker of the highest order.

He is the stupid man's idea of what a intellectual is.

A bit like Stephen Fry.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: