LiveFight
June 24, 2017, 10:32:34 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keith Thurman....wise words  (Read 2128 times)
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: February 25, 2017, 10:49:25 AM »

Little interview with Thurman ahead of the Garcia fight....Thurman's got his priorities right. He takes pressure off himself with his mindset. Very good talker and seems a genuinely grounded fella.

I hope Keith knocks Danny Garcia into the middle of next week....then I hope Angel kicks off and someone chins him in the melee! I don't even think that little wish of mine is far fetched....reckon short odds on that happening..Fingers crossed!!

Anyway have a look at the interview....hard not to respect Thurman both as a fighter and a man.

https://youtu.be/p_0UgA5zIcE

" Thanks Wlad, good game...We should play another round or two soon eh? "

LiveFight
« on: February 25, 2017, 10:49:25 AM »

SCOTTY'S SOBER

TOOTIE FRUITY

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 01:24:36 PM »

Is this being shown in the UK ?
That angel garcia incident when he was mouthing all the obscenities at thurman really hit home how much of an agenda there is against white people nowadays because heach would have been arrested if he was white...only white people can be racist it seems ? That's f***ing racist !
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »

Hopkins did it and so did that clown that trains Chisora. If a white guy had dropped the lines some of these guys do they'd be on front page.
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 10:07:13 PM »

That angel garcia incident when he was mouthing all the obscenities at thurman really hit home how much of an agenda there is against white people nowadays because heach would have been arrested if he was white...only white people can be racist it seems ? That's f***ing racist !

There is no point in denying the fact that it is the legacy of the white race inflicting systematic harm on other races for several hundreds of years in the past (i.e. through slavery, annexing land etc.). This has no doubt contributed to the current unfortunate predicament that you describe.

Events of the past have ultimately culminated in a situation where, due to a perceived societal imbalance that is seen to be in favour of people of European origin ("perception' being the key word as opposed to "reality", given that there are also plenty of white people in the world who suffer from a societal imbalance), a situation has arisen in which other races may say something that's perceived to be less racially charged than if a white person were to have said something of equivalence. Marlon Brando described it more articulately than I ever could.

It's a very unfortunate situation. All humans, regardless of race, are deserving of protection from racial insults and inequality. No form of racial intolerance should be tolerated.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 10:09:44 PM by GOD » Logged
SCOTTY'S SOBER

TOOTIE FRUITY

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 08:04:56 AM »

There is no point in denying the fact that it is the legacy of the white race inflicting systematic harm on other races for several hundreds of years in the past (i.e. through slavery, annexing land etc.). This has no doubt contributed to the current unfortunate predicament that you describe.

Events of the past have ultimately culminated in a situation where, due to a perceived societal imbalance that is seen to be in favour of people of European origin ("perception' being the key word as opposed to "reality", given that there are also plenty of white people in the world who suffer from a societal imbalance), a situation has arisen in which other races may say something that's perceived to be less racially charged than if a white person were to have said something of equivalence. Marlon Brando described it more articulately than I ever could.

It's a very unfortunate situation. All humans, regardless of race, are deserving of protection from racial insults and inequality. No form of racial intolerance should be tolerated.
less than 5% of white people owned slaves at its peak but did you know that 40% of Jews owned slaves in America and where the majority of owners of slave ships? Funny how the majority owned Jewish media like to keep up this story of us white devil's to deflect from theyre own sins isn't it....f***ing agenda.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 08:04:56 AM »

Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 10:31:27 AM »

Sorry but no. You can't attribute slavery to one race. All races profited from slavery. It's one of the oldest trades known to man. All races and civilizations practiced it. Blacks enslaved each other long before the European colonialists got to Africa. Those African chiefs sold theirs Slaves to Whites or who ever was buying. If i'm not mistaken,  slavery still exists all over the world.

White people in the media are constantly Languaged Policed by Feminists, Blacks, Politicaly correct Liberals, SJW's. Enoughs enough. The rise of the far right is a good thing. The only white man in the public eye saying what ever the hell he wants is Trump. I'm no Trump fan but I find it refreshing that a White guy allows himself to say what ever the F*ck he wants. I'd put Milo up there as well. The media is anti white male. MTV is anti white male. That disgraceful, racist anti White Male video they put up addressing White guys. Unbelieveable. Political correctness damages societies and cultures because it doesn't allow certain people a voice. Sweden and Germany as a good example. Times they are a changing......and about time.

Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 10:38:52 AM »

I completely agree. There is an anti white male Agenda in our culture & in the media. Things are slowly starting to change though. Alternative media is starting to become a huge voice. Regressive Liberals are trying and failing to silence them. People are starting to wake up.

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 10:46:05 AM »

less than 5% of white people owned slaves at its peak but did you know that 40% of Jews owned slaves in America and where the majority of owners of slave ships? Funny how the majority owned Jewish media like to keep up this story of us white devil's to deflect from theyre own sins isn't it....f***ing agenda.

82.37% of statistics are made up on the spot.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 10:55:04 AM »

Anyway, this is easily the fight of the weekend by some distance.  Although Haye v Bellew was always going to generate the headlines over here, it doesn't seem that the fight has been promoted particularly well and from what I've see the seats haven't been shifting that well.

I fancy Thurman on points, although that being said, Garcia does have a great knack of the judges seeing things his way so Thurman could do with taking any opportunity to finish it inside the distance.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 12:02:45 PM »

Sorry but no. You can't attribute slavery to one race. All races profited from slavery. It's one of the oldest trades known to man. All races and civilizations practiced it. Blacks enslaved each other long before the European colonialists got to Africa. Those African chiefs sold theirs Slaves to Whites or who ever was buying. If i'm not mistaken,  slavery still exists all over the world.

White people in the media are constantly Languaged Policed by Feminists, Blacks, Politicaly correct Liberals, SJW's. Enoughs enough. The rise of the far right is a good thing. The only white man in the public eye saying what ever the hell he wants is Trump. I'm no Trump fan but I find it refreshing that a White guy allows himself to say what ever the F*ck he wants. I'd put Milo up there as well. The media is anti white male. MTV is anti white male. That disgraceful, racist anti White Male video they put up addressing White guys. Unbelieveable. Political correctness damages societies and cultures because it doesn't allow certain people a voice. Sweden and Germany as a good example. Times they are a changing......and about time.

Good post, I was going to add my racist rant but this sums it up perfectly without my  rant 
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 01:31:18 PM »

There is an anti white male Agenda in our culture & in the media. Things are slowly starting to change though

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Yeah ........ we've got it real tough.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 03:17:09 PM »

Being white doesn't guarantee a easy life and being black doesn't guarantee a hard life.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 03:24:32 PM »

Being white doesn't guarantee a easy life and being black doesn't guarantee a hard life.

It doesn't, but being a white male is equivalent to being dealt pocket aces in Texas Holdem. 
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 03:55:46 PM »

It doesn't, but being a white male is equivalent to being dealt pocket aces in Texas Holdem. 

Easy to claim but unless you've live 1000 different lives it's naive to assume you know how other people live behind closed doors.

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 04:12:01 PM »

Easy to claim but unless you've live 1000 different lives it's naive to assume you know how other people live behind closed doors.

I'm saying you can't have a shit life if you are white bloke (or lose a hand of poker with pocket aces) but it's a lot easier to get the best jobs, not be paid less for doing the same work, not to be touched up by weirdo's, etc, etc.
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: