LiveFight
March 29, 2017, 03:26:46 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye Vs Bellew Gloves are Off  (Read 1957 times)
GOD
Executive Member

« on: February 26, 2017, 09:04:28 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OUG3RIXjCE
LiveFight
« on: February 26, 2017, 09:04:28 PM »

Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »

I am looking forward to the boxing on Saturday night I had to switch the program off though although over the years Tony Bellew has grown on me no idea how he must be the most annoying guy in boxing.

A Slice of Life
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 06:54:17 PM »

I am looking forward to the boxing on Saturday night I had to switch the program off though although over the years Tony Bellew has grown on me no idea how he must be the most annoying guy in boxing.

He's like a relaxing hot bath in comparison to Ohara Davis. What a weapon that kid is.
stinka

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 08:57:19 PM »

Have any of you seen the presser  Grin haye has proper cracked, calling the baying scouse crowds retards and f'ing this and that ...
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 09:01:54 PM »

Not seen the presser yet but the gloves are off was one of the most hideous 30 minutes of TV I have watched. Just hated watching it. Sometimes when two personalities clash it makes for great TV but the back and forth between these two was just irritating as F*ck.

I actually think the fight might be a good watch, tense and explosive while it lasts. The build up to this though cannot end quickly enough.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 09:01:54 PM »

GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 09:13:41 PM »

Have any of you seen the presser  Grin haye has proper cracked, calling the baying scouse crowds retards and f'ing this and that ...

I was thinking the same thing...Bellew has clearly got to Haye, and I think it was the comment about his shoulder that actually also got to Haye (i.e. when Bellew said he knows how to "rip it out") even though he won't admit it...Haye also looked like he wanted to kill someone when someone from the crowd said "he doesn't even see his son" damn that was cold
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 09:41:57 PM »

Bellew was having a breakdown on Twitter last night after someone said he hit his Mrs so today's tomfoolery might have evened that out by the sounds of it.
CelticHiggo
V.I.P
Executive Member

"Its never too late to be what you might have been

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 09:48:40 PM »

There was a lot of retards in that crowd though.I'd say most of the proper Liverpool fans were embarrassed by that carry on.Haye looked  like he was ready to go.it should be a decent fight,still not ppv worthy.

"Never argue with an idiot.They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 10:43:54 PM »

Haye lost it. His outtburst was embarrassing. I've no problem with the crowd that attended it added to the atmosphere. Most pressers are boring as fook. Just Banter by a bunch of passionate nob heads supporting their lad. Haye has a fragile ego if he let that get to him. Thought it was ironic Haye using the word retard. In the end he was the retard. No class.

Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 06:59:22 AM »

All scripted, all fake.

And if it wasn't ........ you behave like Haye has done, talking about seriously hurting a guy, you shouldn't be surprised when it attracts this type of person to an event.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 07:21:32 AM »

Adam Smith actively encouraged them to make as much noise as possible. Short of giving them 3 vodka red bulls and telling them Haye has doubled their Mrs he couldn't have fanned the flames any more.
They knew what would happen and were only upset that there was no violence.
G-man
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 07:57:35 AM »

I fully expect Haye to win but i think Bellew has got to him a little bit verbally. They both talk shit but at least Bellew recognises Haye as a threat and the potential danger he's in whereas Haye, in my opinion, has come across as arrogant and not particularly articulate or level headed as he's sometimes presented himself in the past.

P.S. Haye loading up slow, single punches at Shane McGuigan on the pads and then grinning into the camera is probably the least impressive thing i've seen so far this year.

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 08:55:25 AM »

Two muppets.

Sadly I think a lot of what Haye says on how the fight goes is true.

Team Groves
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 09:11:12 AM »

Adam Smith actively encouraged them to make as much noise as possible. Short of giving them 3 vodka red bulls and telling them Haye has doubled their Mrs he couldn't have fanned the flames any more.
They knew what would happen and were only upset that there was no violence.

There was sanctimonious bollocks from Smith in Boxing News this week about storylines and them not encouraging violence.

Absolute horse-piss.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 09:22:52 AM »

There was sanctimonious bollocks from Smith in Boxing News this week about storylines and them not encouraging violence.

Absolute horse-piss.

I read it last night and it seems that he has basically got Stockholm Syndrome or is just deluded.  Talking about how PPV's need to be special events when they are serving up Haye v Bellew with Eggington v Malignaggi as chief support.  It take some effort to stretch the definition of 'special' that far.   
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: