LiveFight
April 25, 2017, 10:27:27 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye Vs Bellew Spoiler alert  (Read 1885 times)
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2017, 07:23:28 PM »

It think it is unfair to call Haye a fraud when he unified the cruiser weight division and beat legitimate champions on his way.

It's fair to say that his HW career has not been as successful but i dare say people would have also cussed him if he never moved up in weight.

To be fair to Haye, Bellew did not win, Haye lost due to his injury and the corner pulled him out. Bellew done better than expected but when you can't ko a disabled man i have to seriously question the abilities of Bellew.

I like Bellew and i will support him but lets have it right, he didn't beat Haye.

Haye, in his earlier days at Cruiserweight, was indeed a force to be reckoned with, and he covered himself in glory.  No question about that.  And he was a real nice bloke, with lots of time for the fans etc.  At HW he has been a fraud throughout IMO, never more so than now.  But he is certainly successful at lining his pockets with the money of fools so good luck to him.  Bellew is a limited boxer with a questionable record, albeit he has a decent chin and a big heart.  He clearly is NOT a HW but did what had to be done at that weight to win the biggest grossing fight of his career.  That's about the size of it.  Otherwise I do not disagree with what you say
LiveFight
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2017, 07:23:28 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: