LiveFight
May 26, 2017, 01:48:44 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye - Bellew is my nemesis, he is my Benn-Eubank rivalry  (Read 1507 times)
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 11:15:37 AM »

Sorry but am I the only person who saw Hayes leg fall off?

Bellew did F*ck all and was being beaten by a David Haye imposter who was dreadful yet still winning the rounds.

All Bellew did was take 3 rounds to stop a zombie.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 11:15:37 AM »

Laney
V.I.P
Executive Member

Eddie Hearn fanclub

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 11:47:33 AM »

Can see what you're both saying, but having bet and lost a small fortune on the fight, you do have to credit Bellew for even being in the fight after 6 rounds. Yes Hayes injury was the reason Bellew won but he had to survive the onslaught to get to that point.

I think we'd all agree Haye is technically more proficient than the sloppy Wilder and given how Bellew stayed out of harms way and made Haye work a little during the first 6 rounds, an encounter with Wilder would be intriguing.

Entered the stadium on a bus, left looking like he'd just been hit by one.
Havoc
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 12:34:53 PM »

Sorry but am I the only person who saw Hayes leg fall off?

Bellew did F*ck all and was being beaten by a David Haye imposter who was dreadful yet still winning the rounds.

All Bellew did was take 3 rounds to stop a zombie.

To be fair, Bellew didn't stop him. Shane pulled him out.

I think both Haye and Bellew need to be realistic. If they both want last big pay day then only the rematch is going to generate the money that both want.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2017, 12:36:38 PM »

Haye = Fraud.

As others have pointed out he had nothing but a Bellew rematch to generate PPV. Nothing AT ALL .

I think he has serious money problems, worse than just the divorce.

Didnt he get held in Dubai because of cash problems?

To go into the fight injured means he needed the wedge. He didn't do it because he was arsed what the public would say, or because he thought he could beat TB with one leg,  he did it because he needed the money.

He's going to end up on the scrap heap penniless and he's one of those C**ts i'll have zero pity for
Laney
V.I.P
Executive Member

Eddie Hearn fanclub

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2017, 12:37:55 PM »

Bellew facing Wilder then Haye is the bigger money route for Bellew as opposed to facing Haye and then a cruiserweight (in either a non title fight or as a challenger)

Entered the stadium on a bus, left looking like he'd just been hit by one.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2017, 12:37:55 PM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2017, 12:41:02 PM »

Can see what you're both saying, but having bet and lost a small fortune on the fight, you do have to credit Bellew for even being in the fight after 6 rounds. Yes Hayes injury was the reason Bellew won but he had to survive the onslaught to get to that point.

I think we'd all agree Haye is technically more proficient than the sloppy Wilder and given how Bellew stayed out of harms way and made Haye work a little during the first 6 rounds, an encounter with Wilder would be intriguing.

But Haye looked dreadful....it's all well and good saying Bellew survived the first 6 but really Haye was shocking and yet still in control. The question everyone was asking pre fight is wether Haye was still as capable as before he retired and the answer wass no....however he was still winning the rounds.
Havoc
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2017, 02:09:16 PM »

What was obvious to see that Haye came into the ring angry. He normally walks in relaxed.

He was loading up and you could see the shots coming a mile.

Is he as good as he use to be? No

Was that aggravated by the fact he was angry and trying to blast Bellew out? I believe so.

When he relaxed from about round 3 or 4, he was easily winning
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 02:17:09 PM by Havoc » Logged
glenn_user
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2017, 04:07:23 PM »

As others have pointed out he had nothing but a Bellew rematch to generate PPV. Nothing AT ALL .

I think he has serious money problems, worse than just the divorce.

Didnt he get held in Dubai because of cash problems?

cant help but think this is the case. its idiotic really. if he'd just swallowed his pride after Klitschko/chisora and gone about things quietly, he'd have had opportunity to make a good bit of money in decent fights rather than be retired by 30, which was what he always kept saying. Although, saying that, all this probably coincided with this shoulder injury.

anyway, now hes back years later and acting like alan partridge.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2017, 08:48:16 AM »

Haye looked so rusty I could imagine lumps of it shedding off onto the canvas and into the front row with every clumsy swing.

Wilder would dust Bellew, he's got heavy hands and can box too when he needs to (as proved against Stiverne)

That said, and I can't believe I'm writing this - but Bellew could give Haye a serious fight in the rematch. He knows what to expect, he knows he's got to be trimmer and have more output. Whereas Haye is going to be even more rusty and with a fresh operation on his mind.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2017, 02:10:56 PM »

Haye looked so rusty I could imagine lumps of it shedding off onto the canvas and into the front row with every clumsy swing.

Wilder would dust Bellew, he's got heavy hands and can box too when he needs to (as proved against Stiverne)

That said, and I can't believe I'm writing this - but Bellew could give Haye a serious fight in the rematch. He knows what to expect, he knows he's got to be trimmer and have more output. Whereas Haye is going to be even more rusty and with a fresh operation on his mind.

A close rematch with Haye winning would suit both of them ... says my inner cynic.

Third match to decide who gets the most money for retirement.
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 07:59:33 AM »

I don't know if anyone heard Bellew on telly the other night but he sounded very much on the verge of retirement himself
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 09:17:56 AM »

I don't know if anyone heard Bellew on telly the other night but he sounded very much on the verge of retirement himself

He's full of shit.

Last week he was going on about how he was just a normal guy and didn't want this attention that would follow him and then yesterday he was getting a helicopter to the Everton game.

He's an arse.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 11:01:46 AM »

He's full of shit.

Last week he was going on about how he was just a normal guy and didn't want this attention that would follow him and then yesterday he was getting a helicopter to the Everton game.

He's an arse.

Haha, in which case he and Haye should really be bosom buddies!  Grin 
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 11:19:33 AM »

I think it's a ploy mate...the concept of scarcity (i.e. you'll never see me in the ring again unless I receive an offer I simply cannot refuse)...negotiating tactic with Mr Hearn I reckon
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 01:48:39 PM »

Does anyone really care if they ever see Bellew in the ring again. His best two wins were one against a guy who looked to have only one functioning arm and another against a guy with one working leg.

I just laugh when he comes out to the 'are you not entertained' line from Gladiator......No Tony I'm not entertained.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: