LiveFight
September 24, 2017, 12:02:28 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopkins reveals how his brother was murdered & he served in same jail as killer  (Read 4598 times)
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »

People in the field of anthropology have stated stuff that agrees with some of the nonsense you've been churning out. And it was thrown out. Because it was nonsense. Try reading the journal article I sent you earlier.

And I didn't want to be a dick but, to let you know, I work at one of the most prestigious academic institutes in the country and you're talking crap. That little example you've shown is a well known one taught to children of 12 and bears no resemblance whatsoever to anything you've said. And going from someone who could barely string a sentence together at the start of this thread to someone who hasn't made a single spelling mistake is impressive - either you've got someone to write this for you, copied and pasted it or you're actually learning something from the rest of us...
You're so childish in your reasoning. I told you before I'm not good with touchscreens - I was on my phone before - thats why there were lots of typos. What has that got to do with anything?

It bears absolute resemblance to what I've said because you are acting like science 'does exactly what it says on the tin' but it's really not like that. But to be fair, so do most academics and scientists pretend this is the case. In the same way a man who makes bows and arrows doesn't necessarily spend his day questioning the nature of war, a scientist or academic often doesn't see the problems in their field as they would from the outside. It's like an imposed blindness.

Science is supposed to be testable, unbiased, able to be repeated, to make predictions, supposed to change its ideas when new evidence comes along...

Compare that ideal to the dogma espoused in psychology and climate change... You are NOT getting what it says on the tin.
LiveFight
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »

Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »

"Science is supposed to be testable, unbiased, able to be repeated, to make predictions, supposed to change its ideas when new evidence comes along..."

Yes it is - so why are you refuting it when all your nonsense suggestions have been debunked?
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2017, 03:52:02 PM »

Obviously I was being hyperbolic when I said they have no architecture. Obviously they have buildings. I'm just saying they suck compared to what the white man can do. There have obviously been more civilised black cultures, cities, with artworks and buildings etc. But your average black is everything he is stereotyped to be and worse.

Im not trying to say blacks have no culture. Im saying why should we pretend there culture is alike to ours... It isn't. They have a different essence as a race.

Stop with the egyptian thing now. King Tut had red hair. There are old works of art that show the egyptians (bronze colour, like tanned whites, which they were) slaughtering the nubian blacks. This lie that they were big-lipped negroes is just nonsense spread by dreamers like Akala. And people nod and go ooh wow those civilised blacks, aren't they so much better than us silly whites - because they are brainwashed into white guilt by the jews.

If you think its alright to talk like that (highlighted in bold)then theres no helping you. There is a big difference between being politically incorrect and out and out racism.

You provide no facts just ridiculous, prejudice opinions & laughable assumptions. Show me an example of ethiopians being white.etc...

BTW the carthaginians were mixed/white race. Nowhere near black. As were the ancient ethiopians (there was without doubt white civilisation in ethiopia in ancient times as well as black tribes). Notice how the white people's buildings from the pictures you showed look sophisticated and beautiful as well as functional. The nigerian, zimbabwean, and malian ones are basically just walls i.e. one brick on top of another. So it just proves my point. Look at black countries today. Who wants to live in any of them?! They are a disaster.

Yeah because this carthaginian coin looks like it has a white man on it.  Roll Eyes

And as professional opinions go....the carthaginian were almost entirely black according to european anthropologists.
http://www.lisapoyakama.org/en/carthage-was-a-black-civilization/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 03:53:59 PM by Tuco » Logged

Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2017, 03:53:36 PM »

Do you know what, this is just getting stupid. I thought at the start you might be able to listen to reason but it's clear you're a twat. Sorry, GOD, but he's a twat.

I've spent way too much time showing you that you're wrong but you completely refuse to look FACTS in the face and I'm not spending any more time on you. Tell me this is a "tactic" or something but either way, you won't get a response anymore. You've been proven wrong time and again and I'm happy with that.

Sorry if this has bored everyone else. Finished now!
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2017, 03:54:22 PM »

Cheers, Tuco.
LiveFight
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2017, 03:54:22 PM »

Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2017, 03:54:41 PM »

And Socrates and GOD, of course!
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2017, 04:00:27 PM »

"I deal in facts... bring the facts... you are ignorant... You dont know the facts... WHOOPS, not THOSE facts, those are racist facts, probably from the KKK, and definitely not suitable for the goyim"
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2017, 04:13:07 PM »

If you think its alright to talk like that (highlighted in bold)then theres no helping you. There is a big difference between being politically incorrect and out and out racism.

You provide no facts just ridiculous, prejudice opinions & laughable assumptions. Show me an example of ethiopians being white.etc...
Yeah because this carthaginian coin looks like it has a white man on it.  Roll Eyes

And as professional opinions go....the carthaginian were almost entirely black according to european anthropologists.
http://www.lisapoyakama.org/en/carthage-was-a-black-civilization/
What race does this person look then?

The coin you posted shows Hannibal Barca, described as 'not a Carthaginian'

http://www.blackhistoryheroes.com/2012/07/hannibal-barca-of-carthage-north-africa.html

fail.

Carthaginians were a semitic race. They would have a had swarthy, tanned looks, like a dark skinned Brit or Greek of today. But they were closely related to the Romans, maybe not 'so' white. But still, mixed whites. Not anything like some west african black which is what we are talking about.

And yes, I do think it is okay to tell the truth
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:20:01 PM by matty m » Logged
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2017, 04:13:34 PM »

"Science is supposed to be testable, unbiased, able to be repeated, to make predictions, supposed to change its ideas when new evidence comes along..."

Yes it is - so why are you refuting it when all your nonsense suggestions have been debunked?
You havent debunked anything...

Where did you debunk the FACT that the average black from Gabon is in the retarded region for IQ?

Where did you debunk the FACT that blacks are raping white women at rates hundreds, even thousands of times more than whites are raping blacks.

Where did you debunk the FACT that more than 80% of American blacks are on welfare, which is paid for by whites (the only demographic that contributes more in tax than it takes out in welfare), and simultaneously claim that 'the white man is holding them down'

PAAAAHAHAAHAHAA. Sorry it's just funny. Blacks are just funny.

Why the hell would you stick up for these people? Do you think its somehow cool or something that they are raping white women?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:18:56 PM by matty m » Logged
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2017, 04:23:08 PM »

Ha ha ha - you clearly aren't studying anything, mate. For a start, the first and last graphics are not 'research' - it's a picture off the internet that any idiot could make up. The rest of your stats do nothing to forward your laughable arguments - they simply highlight black struggles in America today. And I'm sure your classmates are all loving hearing your 'research' - there isn't a single institution in this country that wouldn't expel you for using the phrase 'chimp out'. Moron.
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2017, 04:24:03 PM »

Sorry everyone - couldn't help it!  Grin
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2017, 04:29:56 PM »

Ha ha ha - you clearly aren't studying anything, mate. For a start, the first and last graphics are not 'research' - it's a picture off the internet that any idiot could make up. The rest of your stats do nothing to forward your laughable arguments - they simply highlight black struggles in America today. And I'm sure your classmates are all loving hearing your 'research' - there isn't a single institution in this country that wouldn't expel you for using the phrase 'chimp out'. Moron.
Black struggles...

Including, being given free stuff endlessly by whites, being able to rape white women all the time, and white people make excuses for you after, being favourably chosen for jobs because of diversity quotas, being allowed to be proud of your race (something white people can't do - not allowed), and having the option to live amongst your own people (not allowed for whites, all white areas must be diversified), and always using slavery as an excuse for whatever you do... What a struggle. The only thing they struggle at is looking after the feral kids they go round making and abandoning. That and keeping their stinking hands off of the fried chicken.

Seriously, why are you sticking up for these people? Do you get off on white women being raped or something? I mean we know this is happening. It's a fact. They are raping white women in huge numbers. Nothing like the numbers of whites raping blacks. And then you take into account the fact that blacks are a much lower percentage of the population. Yet still raping white women in huge numbers.

How many white women is it excusable to rape because of slavery? How many is enough, before you will say "we don't need these people here". Why are you sticking up for people who rape our women? It's weird.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2017, 05:23:45 PM »

Sorry everyone - couldn't help it!  Grin

Grin

Carthaginians were a semitic race. They would have a had swarthy, tanned looks, like a dark skinned Brit or Greek of today. But they were closely related to the Romans, maybe not 'so' white. But still, mixed whites. Not anything like some west african black which is what we are talking about.

The discovey of many Carthaginians skulls have been described as Black by 'European' Anthropologist. Why would that be do you think?

Black struggles...

Including, being given free stuff endlessly by whites, being able to rape white women all the time, and white people make excuses for you after, being favourably chosen for jobs because of diversity quotas, being allowed to be proud of your race (something white people can't do - not allowed), and having the option to live amongst your own people (not allowed for whites, all white areas must be diversified), and always using slavery as an excuse for whatever you do... What a struggle. The only thing they struggle at is looking after the feral kids they go round making and abandoning. That and keeping their stinking hands off of the fried chicken.

Seriously, why are you sticking up for these people? Do you get off on white women being raped or something? I mean we know this is happening. It's a fact. They are raping white women in huge numbers. Nothing like the numbers of whites raping blacks. And then you take into account the fact that blacks are a much lower percentage of the population. Yet still raping white women in huge numbers.
If there are black people on here would you not think that would be very offensive to them?

I don't know about anyone else but i'm getting a strong stench of autism. You have a complete lack of empathy, and don't seem to know the difference between what is offensive and what is not...ie/ social cues & social graces.

matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2017, 05:30:00 PM »

Grin
The discovey of many Carthaginians skulls have been described as Black by 'European' Anthropologist. Why would that be do you think?
If there are black people on here would you not think that would be very offensive to them?

I don't know about anyone else but i'm getting a strong stench of autism. You have a complete lack of empathy, and don't seem to know the difference between what is offensive and what is not...ie/ social cues & social graces.
They are literally targeting our women for rape and you are worried about them being offended by someone pointing this out. You are a disgusting person. You want to talk about lack of empathy? Where is your empathy for the white women these apes have violated and continue to violate every day?

Just remember, these are your morals - it's ok if blacks are raping white women in huge numbers, as long as no one offends them by pointing that out. That's you. That's who you are.
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2017, 05:35:45 PM »

Grin

That website you link to is obvious black propaganda - it has links to sites called things like "afrocentricity international".
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: