LiveFight
November 20, 2017, 01:46:16 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopkins reveals how his brother was murdered & he served in same jail as killer  (Read 5503 times)
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 09:28:33 AM »

Jean-Claude Van Damme is Belgian.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 09:28:33 AM »

Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 09:36:52 AM »

Jean-Claude Van Damme is Belgian.
Grin

What else you got?...... Chocolates?
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 09:43:57 AM »

Grin

What else you got?...... Chocolates?

Magritte and Adolphe Sax...
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 09:50:01 AM »

Waffles
Tuco
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 10:01:12 AM »

Waffles
Your forgetting their most important achievement and outstanding contribution to the world.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 10:01:12 AM »

matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 10:01:45 AM »

They need their own police force  Grin

What's the solution with these lot? Reslave them you reckon? Or perhaps us white folk can just have hunt Sundays and trim the population and problem down
only solution i can see is separation. Then they can govern themselves and deal with their own criminal problems. All this white guilt is a vicious lie. Weve done a million times more kindnesses to blacks than injustices, if you want to keep a tally!

Slavery wasnt right but neither is forced integration. Im really not sure if id rather be a black slave in 1850 or a black man in detroit in 2017. I am being genuine. I dont know which is worse. Slaves didnt have drug gangs. They werent free but they werent all killing each other every day either. They had stable lives.

I can.

Firstly, the black neighbourhoods you're referring to are not just populated with black people, there are white people and all other kinds of cultures living there too.
Zulu's do not have to kill anyone. I've met loads of Zulu's and they're some of the nicest people I've met, so that's not true.
And to say these people have been "plonked in America isn't true either, they were taken there as slaves, they're not all Zulu's and the vast, VAST majority of black people integrate perfectly well. You're letting a minority cloud your view of the huge majority.
I daresay the complaints about racism are because black people are frequently beaten and/or killed by white people, police officers or otherwise.
And as for "none of them know their fathers" - be interesting to know where you got that "fact" from.

So, you do have something against someone, you have something against black people. Which makes you extremely small minded, as it does anyone who agrees with you. Try considering what life might be like for people way less privileged than you and you might understand why unpleasant situations occur.

I would suggest that you get banned from this forum but to be honest, you'll never learn if you're allowed to think incorrect things without being given a different perspective so, you're welcome.
like i said before, them not all being like that is not a valid point. You need to wrap your head around that. The fact is they have a different culture because they come from a different environment and that is reflected in their behaviour.

Exceptions dont disprove rules. A peaceful muslim doesnt somehow wipe away the fact that all muslim countries are barbaric and/or wartorn.

I think its you who has something against white people. All we do is help these blacks. They live in nice societies created by whites, mostly off of taxpayer money. Look up black welfare statistics. Black family statistics. Everything im saying is true. They need to sort their own shit out. White people are done wiping their arses or soon will be. Without us theyd still be in mud huts. Poor white cities dont habe the same gang culture. Some, but nowhere near as bad. These people who moan they are oppressed by the white man... Pathetic. You wont move to Ethiopia cos you know blacks are way worse when it comes to corruption, oppression, and cant run societies anywhere near as good. But they keep blaming the white man for their own behavior.

Separation is the only solution. Its getting so bad no with the prisons and the welfare etc. These people are leeching money off a system whites created and paid into.

Btw quick history lesson, the early egyptians were white, this idea they were black is a myth, look it up. Media perpetuates it but its not true! They were white, often blonde and redheaded! And also, africans took more slaves from europe than europeans and americans took from africa. Another mind blowing fact that no one even has heard of. Moroccan and tunisian (as well as other) pirates kid apped irish, english, scottish, spanish, icelandic etc girls and boys to sell as slaves. Mainly for sex. They werent given homes and allowed to marry their own kind like black slaves. They were just raped day and night. They were purely ornaments for their african masters. Estimate between 1 and 2 million of them.

Would you rather make the beds and groom the horses for george washington, or have some haji raping you every night?

White guilt is a lie. Weve been way kinder to these people than they ever have to us. Look how they sre treating white south africans today. Murder them and the children too. Where is the media condemnation? Reality isnt what is on that awful box of lies in the living room. Real history is much different. The media companies are lying corporations like any other.

Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 10:38:34 AM »

Thats abit silly. Are you taking the moral high ground on this? lol. It's just an opinion. Don't start with that political correctness bolloxs.
He's not saying he hates blacks. He just stateing the obvious. I don't agree with all of his points, but you can't start language policing someone just because you don't agree with them. Wtf is that. What do you think this is? Sweden?

It's not "an opinion" it's a lack of knowledge or attempt of understanding. Nothing to do with political correctness and certainly isn't stating the obvious.

only solution i can see is separation. Then they can govern themselves and deal with their own criminal problems. All this white guilt is a vicious lie. Weve done a million times more kindnesses to blacks than injustices, if you want to keep a tally!

Slavery wasnt right but neither is forced integration. Im really not sure if id rather be a black slave in 1850 or a black man in detroit in 2017. I am being genuine. I dont know which is worse. Slaves didnt have drug gangs. They werent free but they werent all killing each other every day either. They had stable lives.

Surely you're just trolling at this point? "Slaves had stable lives"Huh?!!

like i said before, them not all being like that is not a valid point. You need to wrap your head around that. The fact is they have a different culture because they come from a different environment and that is reflected in their behaviour.

They come from where they live. Which is America.

Exceptions dont disprove rules. A peaceful muslim doesnt somehow wipe away the fact that all muslim countries are barbaric and/or wartorn.

Again, you're letting the minority cloud your opinion of the majority.

I think its you who has something against white people. All we do is help these blacks. They live in nice societies created by whites, mostly off of taxpayer money. Look up black welfare statistics. Black family statistics. Everything im saying is true. They need to sort their own shit out. White people are done wiping their arses or soon will be. Without us theyd still be in mud huts. Poor white cities dont habe the same gang culture. Some, but nowhere near as bad. These people who moan they are oppressed by the white man... Pathetic. You wont move to Ethiopia cos you know blacks are way worse when it comes to corruption, oppression, and cant run societies anywhere near as good. But they keep blaming the white man for their own behavior.

Sory, this is just silly. I'm white and it can be annoying to hear someone having a go at whites but, what needs to be accepted, is that a lot of the time it is justified. Sometimes it ins't, a lot of the time it is. And who asked anyone if they want to live in a society created by whites? Pretty sure Ethiopians aren't blaming the white man for their behaviour. That's a new one.

Separation is the only solution. Its getting so bad no with the prisons and the welfare etc. These people are leeching money off a system whites created and paid into.

Apartheid. Didn't work. Won't work. Was utterly backward.

Btw quick history lesson, the early egyptians were white, this idea they were black is a myth, look it up. Media perpetuates it but its not true! They were white, often blonde and redheaded! And also, africans took more slaves from europe than europeans and americans took from africa. Another mind blowing fact that no one even has heard of. Moroccan and tunisian (as well as other) pirates kid apped irish, english, scottish, spanish, icelandic etc girls and boys to sell as slaves. Mainly for sex. They werent given homes and allowed to marry their own kind like black slaves. They were just raped day and night. They were purely ornaments for their african masters. Estimate between 1 and 2 million of them.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. Egyptians? Basically anyone who isn't white is barbaric?

Would you rather make the beds and groom the horses for george washington, or have some haji raping you every night?

White guilt is a lie. Weve been way kinder to these people than they ever have to us. Look how they sre treating white south africans today. Murder them and the children too. Where is the media condemnation? Reality isnt what is on that awful box of lies in the living room. Real history is much different. The media companies are lying corporations like any other.

I reckon you've been reading the wrong kinds of websites with really dodgy sources.

Sorry, don't agree with anything you've said. None of it is factually accurate and again, try considering how life must be for other people before judging them and assuming "they're all the same".
Tuco
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 11:09:14 AM »

It's not "an opinion" it's a lack of knowledge or attempt of understanding. Nothing to do with political correctness and certainly isn't stating the obvious.

It is a lack of knowledge, I agree but you did say he should be banned though. He just seems to have alot of bias's on this particular topic. I haven't got a problem with that.

DNA testing on 'early' Egyptians prove they were Black. They were also Civilized before the colonials got to Africa. Timbuktu?
Black and Arab Moors reined in spain for hundreds of years and had an influence on the Reniassanse. Ie/ Muslims.
They gave us all kinds of civilized things like.......Paper.

Forrest was right to pull you up on your last post. Alot of that is factually incorrect.

All cultures have played their part in getting us where we are today. I don't like the idea that your suggesting that black cultures are uncivilized and have produced nothing. That simply isn't true.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:12:04 AM by Tuco » Logged
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2017, 11:48:13 AM »

I thought this discussion was going to be quite dull when I clicked on but has made my day a lot more interesting
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2017, 12:02:04 PM »

Reason I mentioned a ban, Tuco, was because it's genuinely unpleasant to read such racism and is pretty insulting to a lot of my friends. Also would feel pretty uncomfortable being part of a forum where this is considered ok - I'm always suggesting to friends they should give the forum a go but wouldn't if I knew there were a number of posters who thought this kind of thinking was ok...
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »

Sorry, don't agree with anything you've said. None of it is factually accurate and again, try considering how life must be for other people before judging them and assuming "they're all the same".

1. Not trolling. Slavery has long been a preferred alternative to prison or death in mant cultures. Youve been watching too many silly hollywood films. Slaveowners paid a lot of money for a slave. About as much as we do for a new car today. They were concerned for the welfare of their investment and thus provided them with food and shelter and a stable life. I.e. religious teaching, npt letting them drink too much etc. Life for blacks today is a nightmare. So dangerous. You can say oh well they can have  money and can vote now... Well what good is that when you are dead because some hoodrat mugged you.

2/ you can put a hamster in a fish tank but that dont make it a fish. They are africans because that is their culture and heritage. Would you deny them their heritage? Racist.

3/ everyone wants to live in white society. People from norwich arent illegally smuggling themselves into cameroon. The welsh arent all moving to saudi arabia and starting churches...its only ever white nations that are forced to diversify. Because we create the safest and best living conditions. Thats why they are all trying to get into our countries to get into the club that our ancestors made.

4/ what evidence and facts do you have to prove your statements that the majority of blacks can integrate into white society? Or that the majority of muslims support western culture over islamic state? You state these things as if they are facts but what we really see is non stop problems from these people.

5/ i dont want apartheid. I want separation.

6/ why would we even want these people here in the first place? Never mind majority this or minority that. Why would we want to dilute our own heritage with an outside culture, who take more money in welfare than they pay in taxes, and cause massive crime and social mistrust. These are the facts. Sorry they hurt your feelings.

Tuco can i have a source on that stuff about the egyptians? Ive read loads of stuff that confirms they were white and it was later when they allowed inter-marriage with other (black) races that their empire weakened and fell apart.

Just listen to the way these people talk... Youre telling me they built the pyramids yet couldnt even invent a system of writing, or build a house better than a mud hut. Youve been lied to and you cant see it. Its obvious that its only white people who build those kind of things and have those advanced civilizations.

A lot of so caled facts about black history are just myths designed to make these people feel better for the fact that they cant compete with the white man for innovation. They roll out black history month and the politically correct lies come out again. We wuz cibilised kangz in eejupt. Yeah right. You have been in Africa for thousands of years, and invented the pointy stick and the cow poo house.

The arab influence on western culture is massively overstated. Not saying there was none. But its mostly crap like 'we gave you lemons and coffee' well whoop-de-doo you have different plants in a different climate, amazing.... Or 'muslim mathematicians and philosophers' which was literally about 5 people out of the many thousands of names who have shaped our academic history. Not saying there was no contribution but again there is this stupid narrative that whites were living in caves and then some spear chucker showed them how to build great cities and a rag head taught them how to.count. what bollocks.

We white put men into space. We are the mathematical genius culture.
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2017, 12:25:05 PM »

I'm not going to spend time replying to this because it's not only massively incorrect, it's nasty and it's bitter. It's a shame you can't look at people any other way than black and white, or even try to. If you did, you might be happier.

The one thing I will point out is that the Egyptians DID invent a system of writing, around 3,000BC, actually, and the Mesopotamians shortly before that. Want to know when writing arrived in Britain? Round about the 1st century AD. Need a source? Read the Human Past by Chris Scarre - might open your eyes a bit.

Hopefully there's someone else on this forum who might take up your points, I'll just leave you with the advice above - try and understand people from their perspective, rather than judging them and using information that's unpleasantly biased.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 12:29:41 PM »

The most violent cities  in the world dont even have blacks in them.. What wrong with them Mexicans? Perhaps we should throw them in with the blacks as well?
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2017, 12:35:00 PM »

I'm not going to spend time replying to this because it's not only massively incorrect, it's nasty and it's bitter. It's a shame you can't look at people any other way than black and white, or even try to. If you did, you might be happier.

The one thing I will point out is that the Egyptians DID invent a system of writing, around 3,000BC, actually, and the Mesopotamians shortly before that. Want to know when writing arrived in Britain? Round about the 1st century AD. Need a source? Read the Human Past by Chris Scarre - might open your eyes a bit.

Hopefully there's someone else on this forum who might take up your points, I'll just leave you with the advice above - try and understand people from their perspective, rather than judging them and using information that's unpleasantly biased.
white people are in serious demographic decline and at risk of being wiped out entirely. We dont owe these people anything. We have given them enough already and they still hate us. 'Its sad that they are poor' is not a valid argument.
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2017, 12:39:45 PM »

Jesus f**king Christ.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: