LiveFight
November 18, 2017, 06:39:50 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopkins reveals how his brother was murdered & he served in same jail as killer  (Read 5471 times)
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 12:49:14 PM »

white people are in serious demographic decline and at risk of being wiped out entirely. We dont owe these people anything. We have given them enough already and they still hate us. 'Its sad that they are poor' is not a valid argument.

Wiped out entirely? What colour are we calling the Chinese? They aint black and theres loads of them.

I'm going to have to say your taking the piss for a rise with all these posts. Its just getting worse and worse.

Im not black but i dont think i'd feel comfortable reading this thread if i was. Theres having an opinion but then theres just out and out racism
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 12:49:14 PM »

matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »

The most violent cities  in the world dont even have blacks in them.. What wrong with them Mexicans? Perhaps we should throw them in with the blacks as well?
that kinda proves my point though. They mixed with the aztecs who again have a culture of violence. Human sacrifice. Slaughtering the enemy, scalping, torturing etc. Human life is cheap to these people. Anyway this is nothing to do with boxing so im gonna bow out here
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 03:59:19 PM »

white people are in serious demographic decline and at risk of being wiped out entirely. We dont owe these people anything. We have given them enough already and they still hate us. 'Its sad that they are poor' is not a valid argument.

I think you perhaps get certain literature on your social media feed and you read it as if it were true. Don't believe any of it because it's not - it's racist and it's hate and fear mongering. Try thinking for yourself.
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2017, 04:00:44 PM »

As a thought - are there any black posters on this forum? Or is there anyone that would feel comfortable showing this to someone they know who is black? I wouldn't.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2017, 05:10:32 PM »

Reason I mentioned a ban, Tuco, was because it's genuinely unpleasant to read such racism and is pretty insulting to a lot of my friends. Also would feel pretty uncomfortable being part of a forum where this is considered ok - I'm always suggesting to friends they should give the forum a go but wouldn't if I knew there were a number of posters who thought this kind of thinking was ok...
Fair play mate. I've never really read Matty's posts before, not until since his recent come back. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt hoping common sense would win through. The guy is blinkered by prejudice and cognitve bias.

This reminds me of what its like talking to Tim2366 when he goes off on one in a Golovkin thread. Minus the racism  Grin
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2017, 05:10:32 PM »

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 05:12:34 PM »

My mrs is mixed and I'm half latin

I guess my sons will be starting a cartel soon ?

Personally I believe 99% of people are a product of circumstance. Sure some races differ in temperament, but those Hutu's committing genocide on the Tutsi are no worse than the Japanese in Nanking.

Let's not forget our own great war and WW2. When it comes to killing others, good old whitey developed Little Boy & Fat Man remember in 1945 ?

Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2017, 06:55:59 PM »

Fair play mate. I've never really read Matty's posts before, not until since his recent come back. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt hoping common sense would win through. The guy is blinkered by prejudice and cognitve bias.

This reminds me of what its like talking to Tim2366 when he goes off on one in a Golovkin thread. Minus the racism  Grin

Love Tim's rants!

Sorry it was all so serious, everyone, normally just like to twat about but not really the kind of thing you can let go...

As you were.
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2017, 07:57:16 PM »

I think you perhaps get certain literature on your social media feed and you read it as if it were true. Don't believe any of it because it's not - it's racist and it's hate and fear mongering. Try thinking for yourself.
i dont use social media. You cant handle hearing an opinion you dont agree with. Then you speculate about my sources and bias. I think youre full of it.
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2017, 08:05:15 PM »

i dont use social media. You cant handle hearing an opinion you dont agree with. Then you speculate about my sources and bias. I think youre full of it.

And for my 1000th post....!

I can handle hearing other opinions just fine but you don't have an opinion, you're just sadly ignorant. Trust me, you'd be much happier if you thought better of people.
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »

And for my 1000th post....!

I can handle hearing other opinions just fine but you don't have an opinion, you're just sadly ignorant. Trust me, you'd be much happier if you thought better of people.
your tactic is strange. 'Its not an opinion'...'you dont have an opinion'. What does that even mean?! Of course i have an opinion. Its based on my own findings and research.

You disagree with them without asking what they are. You just make assumptions and call me ignorant. So its you who is ignorant because you are ignorant of the fact that i have an opinion and it comes from the information which i have on the topic. Saying i dont have an opinion is like saying i dont have hair because you dont like the way its cut.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2017, 10:03:47 PM »

What's everyone's favourite Van Damme film? Mine's Hard Target.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2017, 10:40:26 PM »

Love Tim's rants!

Sorry it was all so serious, everyone, normally just like to twat about but not really the kind of thing you can let go...

As you were.
Grin

I lose the will to live haha. I can't work him out. Perfectly normal talking about ANYTHING else. Mention the word Golovkin........my God, he becomes possessed.  Grin

Yeah I think i'll move onto another thread. Unless someone can convince me of the virtues of Belgium & their global achievements......I'm soddng off.
The_Answer
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2017, 11:03:47 PM »

Got to be Bloodsport!

Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2017, 09:15:34 AM »

your tactic is strange. 'Its not an opinion'...'you dont have an opinion'. What does that even mean?! Of course i have an opinion. Its based on my own findings and research.

You disagree with them without asking what they are. You just make assumptions and call me ignorant. So its you who is ignorant because you are ignorant of the fact that i have an opinion and it comes from the information which i have on the topic. Saying i dont have an opinion is like saying i dont have hair because you dont like the way its cut.

Ha ha ha - I'm sure "Why all blacks are horrendous and all whites are Super-astronauts" has some cracking references!

I don't have tactics, btw. That's funny.
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2017, 09:16:37 AM »

Mine's Hard Target, too.

Anyone got a favourite Steven Segal film? If it's not Under Siege you're fibbing.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: