LiveFight
April 30, 2017, 10:34:02 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crolla Linares 2  (Read 1045 times)
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: March 20, 2017, 10:41:04 PM »

Been a good start to the year and it continues this weekend....any early predictions?
LiveFight
« on: March 20, 2017, 10:41:04 PM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 10:47:08 PM »

Will be made up if Crolla can pinch it....if they both turn up on form I'd say it'll be a repeat win fro Linares.
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 06:43:23 AM »

Worst undercard ever.

Arnfield v Brian Rose is chief support.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 08:48:11 AM »

Worst undercard ever.

Arnfield v Brian Rose is chief support.

It rivals the undercard of their first fight for that title.  I did look at going to this when it was first announced but having been to the first, there was no way I was going to spend another 500+ on a weekend just to watch the main event again.

I'm not really sure what Crolla can do that much differently to the first fight to change the outcome in his favour.  I think he's just second best in every department so would have to favour another Linares points win in another good scrap.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »

The last fight was a strange one because although Linares deservedly won....it was close and there were a couple of crucial moments where the fight could have taken a different turn. Crolla was really coming on when Linares shook him up, and that was a key moment. Gave Linares a round he was losing and took Crolla another round to regroup.

I think Crolla can ratchet up his performance level a bit, not sure if Linares can do much better than he did first time around. That was about the best of Linares for me. I think its very tight and up for grabs. Its a great trade fight, won't get the mainstream attention that other lesser fights have garnered....but this is a quality matchup between two very accomplished and respectful fighters.

" Thanks Wlad, good game...We should play another round or two soon eh? "

LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 01:25:31 PM »

It rivals the undercard of their first fight for that title.  I did look at going to this when it was first announced but having been to the first, there was no way I was going to spend another 500+ on a weekend just to watch the main event again.

I'm not really sure what Crolla can do that much differently to the first fight to change the outcome in his favour.  I think he's just second best in every department so would have to favour another Linares points win in another good scrap.

Think it comes down to Linares...if he turns up on form he takes in same way as last time but if he doesn't then he's in trouble.
TC

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 03:20:10 PM »

Its a great trade fight, won't get the mainstream attention that other lesser fights have garnered....but this is a quality matchup between two very accomplished and respectful fighters.

Agreed. I'm looking forward to it. The missus is out, so looking forward to watching this one at home with a few beers, hopefully with less Sky bullshit hoopla and a bit more professional broadcasting than we've seen on recent shows.

"Me: We"
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 08:30:09 PM »

The undercard is actually proving to be much better in reality than it looked on paper thus far.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 09:21:04 PM »

For all the commentary talk I can feel the indifference from the crown emanating through the to during the Taylor fight.
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 09:24:10 PM »

She's an absolute whirlwind this girl. She wants to slow down a bit and pick punches a bit better IMO.
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 09:24:46 PM »

Wasn't expecting Marcus Morrison to lose but he got a bit of a pasting over the distance in his fight.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 09:30:31 PM »

Morrison looked well out of his depth and I think Gallagher should've pulled him out as he was largely lost against a guy whose fallen short at British level.
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 09:33:30 PM »

I haven't seen much of him but was under the impression he was quite highly rated so it was a surprise to me to see him dealt with like that by someone as you say who hasn't cracked british level.
G-man
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 10:01:20 PM »

For all the commentary talk I can feel the indifference from the crown emanating through the to during the Taylor fight.
I thought it was pretty shit and the commentary was cringeworthy.
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2017, 10:02:02 PM »

This 'Battle of Blackpool' is boring as F*ck. Worst fight of the night by a mile so far.
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: