LiveFight
June 24, 2017, 05:08:24 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ricky Burns Vs Julius Indongo  (Read 1430 times)
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: April 15, 2017, 12:59:07 PM »

Looking forward to the boxing tonight. Hoping Ricky can win but this might turn out to be another tricky night for Ricky.

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« on: April 15, 2017, 12:59:07 PM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 01:53:12 PM »

First Saturday in a while I've not been working when a fights on so I'll watch but just not very motivated for it.

Ricky comes across a real good guy but the names his is being mentioned along side if he wins tonight just crawls me. He's next to no big wins on his record and while knowing nothing about his opponent seems to be getting matched extremely carefully as one error and he's done.

Team Groves
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 07:19:32 PM »

Cardle struggling even though he has two knock downs against Barrett.

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 07:49:03 PM »

*****SPOILER ALERT******

Great fight between Cardle and Barrett. I gave it to Barrett....................and the winner is?Huh?

Barrett takes the fight 115-113  114-112  114=114     

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 07:51:10 PM »

Brilliant fight great domestic scrap back and forward cuts knock downs just a brilliant fight.

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 07:51:10 PM »

Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 08:24:18 PM »

Kelly vs Byrne  another cracking little fight, especially as its Kellys debut

lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 08:36:06 PM »

Kelly vs Byrne  another cracking little fight, especially as its Kellys debut

Definite signs of Kelly being a bit of a c*ckhead though. He's got ability but there is a fine line between a bit of flashy charisma and being annoying and arrogant. Seemed like he wanted to show his full arsenal of showy moves as much as he wanted to throw punches. They have to keep his feet on the ground or he could start to grate on the fans and develop bad habits. Got hit a few times simply because he was being flashy for no good reason really. He's certainly another interesting addition to the game.

" Thanks Wlad, good game...We should play another round or two soon eh? "

Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 09:01:56 PM »

Definite signs of Kelly being a bit of a c*ckhead though. He's got ability but there is a fine line between a bit of flashy charisma and being annoying and arrogant. Seemed like he wanted to show his full arsenal of showy moves as much as he wanted to throw punches. They have to keep his feet on the ground or he could start to grate on the fans and develop bad habits. Got hit a few times simply because he was being flashy for no good reason really. He's certainly another interesting addition to the game.
I have to agree with you.

Charlie Edwards is looking very fast and sharp and is in cruise mode.

Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 09:46:54 PM »

Wow!! did you just hear the Scots sing thier anthem........... that sent shivers down my spine and the hair on the back of my neck stand proud!!

legs

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 10:41:45 PM »

Great performance by Indongo surely he has to fight Crawford next.

Ricky is a tough guy but he surely has to retire now he has nothing to prove and nowhere to go now.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 10:43:09 PM »

Right result but 116-112. How do you give burns 4 rounds?
legs

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 10:50:12 PM »

Right result but 116-112. How do you give burns 4 rounds?

My thoughts exactly it was 11-1 at best for Burns.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 11:15:42 PM »

That kid won't lay a glove on Crawford, burns made him look good. Personally thought he was bang average, but met a worse champion. Burns was trully woeful tonite.
jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 11:36:38 PM »

Burns made Indongo look good tonigh buttright result, I thought ricky won 2 rounds at best. Indongo was swinging wildly at times and still having success and anytime burns did land a shot he admired it and moved around rather than following it up. Ricky has massively overachieved in his career and 3 weight world champion is a credit to him and Scotland, fought everyone lost in his biggest fights but no disgrace losing to the likes of Crawford and Figueroa. If he retires now then i wish him all the best.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:30:20 AM by jorg21 » Logged
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2017, 05:12:04 AM »

Very good performance by Indongo...but it's easy work for Crawford
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:07:40 PM by GOD » Logged
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: