LiveFight
December 12, 2017, 04:49:39 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lomachenko fight  (Read 509 times)
ChicagoFightFan

« on: August 06, 2017, 05:48:50 AM »

Anyone else see it? He is very entertaining. Waving his opponent into a phone booth shoot out in the corner after the first knockdown. Unreal.

Still think Crawford would have his number though. Just feel like his power would figure him out. Would love to see that fight.
LiveFight
« on: August 06, 2017, 05:48:50 AM »

lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:11:30 AM »

Hard to gauge since the opponent was so overmatched....having said that, the fact that Marriaga was so overmatched tells a story cus he's far from a scrub. Loma actually fought well within himself, fighting Marriaga on his terms. He got a little marked up because he was looking for the stoppage. His movement is sublime. Doesn't run, stands in front and uses fractional foot movement to be in and out of range constantly and rapidly.

Just want to see him involved in the mega fights now.
wbamitch

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »

Watched it this morning, as usual a delight to watch, has you marveling at the screen. A good run of solid opponents and he has absolutely breezed it. 3rd retirement in a row, he really has taken the fight out of them all, Marriaga has a couple of losses to Lomachenko's rivals and none have come close to doing what Loma did last night, he clearly has levels to take it to as well which he just does not need and his opponents really don't need.

I'm not usually a fan of the showboating but as usual I couldn't help but enjoy what really was a performance by him, as said bring on the bigger fights but I can't see who beats this guy below 147. I do think 140 is the max he can go and I don't think Crawford sticks around long enough for that fight to come around.
bigbibbs

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 10:38:34 AM »

I love this guy and I think we see the best of him only when he is to be seriously threatened himself.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: