LiveFight
January 22, 2018, 04:08:51 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vasyl Lomachenko Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux  (Read 2522 times)
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 05:09:22 AM »

*** Spoiler ***

Bit of a let down. Rigo looked for a way out after six rounds and complained of a hand injury.

Lomachenko definitely has the skills, but the size and physicality played a big factor in this fight. The two weight classes separating them was definitely apparent. Have to give credit to Lomachenko in that he at least pointed out that this wasn't his weight class and tried to keep things in perspective in the post-fight interview.

He looks great, but I think that a strong physical fighter will eventually figure him out. That Solido fight isn't out on an island for me. If he went up against someone like Crawford, I think all of his skill and talent could be nullified with one well placed shot.

I thought it was real poor on rigo part, he let Duran off the hook
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 05:09:22 AM »

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2017, 09:34:10 AM »

Bye bye Rigo.

It's been a weekend of upsets.
mattbaker1510

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2017, 04:04:51 PM »

Loma's footwork and jab are fantastic.

What are peoples thoughts on Loma vs the 135lb version of mayweather?   His speed, movement and constant pressure would be a greast challenge for Mayweather to figure out.  Not sure whether mayweather would have to output to win on points if he couldn't keep a lid on Loma....
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2017, 04:52:58 PM »

Loma's footwork and jab are fantastic.

What are peoples thoughts on Loma vs the 135lb version of mayweather?   His speed, movement and constant pressure would be a greast challenge for Mayweather to figure out.  Not sure whether mayweather would have to output to win on points if he couldn't keep a lid on Loma....
The thing with that is though the 135 Mayweather was a lot different to the 147 Mayweather of the last 10 years. It would have been a great fight
mattbaker1510

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2017, 09:41:42 PM »

The thing with that is though the 135 Mayweather was a lot different to the 147 Mayweather of the last 10 years. It would have been a great fight

If Loma actually is as good as he seems I agree.  It would have been a fight of the decade candidate. 

Question is, would the 135 version of Floyd have the balls to take the fight or move up to 140 and demand Loma chase him?
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2017, 09:41:42 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: