LiveFight
October 24, 2017, 05:50:40 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andre Ward retires from Boxing!  (Read 91 times)
motoriser
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: September 21, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »

Falks breaking News according to an Open letter on his Website,Andre SOG Ward has Officially announced his retirement from Boxing.He states the Rigorous of Training have taken their toll on his Body plus since he is sitting at the Top of  P4P Rankings,its perfect time to hang them up.As an active member of these Forums who has been involved in many debates for years,the Subject of Ward has Ignited passions from various members.I being one of his Biggest fans who also gave you guys some Inside scoop from his Camp.It was all a pleasure,during the Super 6 I always said he won't Rest till he reaches that P4P King Status.Judging by the Injuries and Promotional setbacks that later came,it felt that Goal had Eluded him.He still pressed and eventually made it to the Throne.He was never going to make the Big Bucks of Mayweather and the likes,so the decision to walk away was not hard.Mission has been accomplished and I wish him well in his retirement.
Feel free to Celebrate or bash lol! but its all good guys.Thanks,its been a blast. Tatenda!

Southern Storm
LiveFight
« on: September 21, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: