LiveFight
November 13, 2018, 01:12:22 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BJS - stripped, Android fight terminated  (Read 327 times)
glenn_user
Executive Member

« on: October 09, 2018, 08:25:04 PM »

So I read, thoughts?

He really is a complete helmet, but a shame none the less.

Edit, doubt he is stripped yet as it goes to appeal, but he is denied Massachusetts license, now, surely he could fight under another license but this is a godsend to whoever it is that is promoting andrade, so doubt that will happen and Android collects the belt against someone never heard of before. Great for the fans
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 09:52:04 PM by glenn_user » Logged
LiveFight
« on: October 09, 2018, 08:25:04 PM »

glenn_user
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:40:23 PM »

WELL GREAT. WELL THEN SUCK ME prick YA BUNCH O PENISES

Is what he is alleged to have shouted at the board that denied his licence. Hopefully there is some video to corroborate.
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 08:04:59 AM »

Dan Rafaelís hate for BJS is real. He canít even hide it.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 08:51:55 AM »

Dan Rafaelís hate for BJS is real. He canít even hide it.
I can't stand 2 seats Rafael any more. His scoring of fights is so bias. BJS has let himself down here. After the Lemieux performance he should really have kicked on and been able to secure some big fights

One thing that does seem suspicious is that Hearn once again gets to benefit from a dodgy stripping of a belt, reminds me once again of the Fury situation which allowed AJ to get his first belt
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 12:43:20 PM »

BJS is really despised by many.

Ingle gym has been dogged by one substance, ban or rumour after another for the last few years.

LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 12:43:20 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 01:13:54 PM »

BJS is really despised by many.

Ingle gym has been dogged by one substance, ban or rumour after another for the last few years.

I imagine BJS's stunt the other week would've used up the last of the tolerance a lot of people had for him.  And for all the grief he rightly gave Canelo at the time, you can't then go and fail a test yourself and use an excuse as equally flimsy.

I remember reading an article by Dom Ingle in Boxing News a while back on the subject of drugs in boxing and his attitude towards it seemed very laissez faire to me.  Someone like Booth gives the impression that they wouldn't countenance it at all with one of his fighters whereas Ingle seemed to have more of a "these things happen" attitude - which they do seem to have done in that gym.
glenn_user
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 07:01:32 PM »

Heís a funny one bjs, comes across as a bit of a daft chav really, someone who when he walks in the bar, you walk out. But he is now well known so all his antics get more scrutiny, it isnít all bad but some of the things he does are at best Ill advised. But if you are going to get upset that someone getting punched in the head for a living says and does things you donít like then I wonder who the stupid ones really are.

Anyway, its a shame because heís a good boxer, and there is no surprise this will he used to get him out of the way to make some easy fights instead. Idiotic from him really. Who would go near him now? High risk no reward without his belt
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 08:23:08 AM »

I imagine BJS's stunt the other week would've used up the last of the tolerance a lot of people had for him.  And for all the grief he rightly gave Canelo at the time, you can't then go and fail a test yourself and use an excuse as equally flimsy.

I remember reading an article by Dom Ingle in Boxing News a while back on the subject of drugs in boxing and his attitude towards it seemed very laissez faire to me.  Someone like Booth gives the impression that they wouldn't countenance it at all with one of his fighters whereas Ingle seemed to have more of a "these things happen" attitude - which they do seem to have done in that gym.

There's a lot of seedy attitudes in boxing, taking stuff here and there for the edge.

Probably not full-blown anabolic steroids as no use in a weight governed sport, but certainly snide products that can be taken that are advantageous.

There is a lot of bro-science down the pub nowadays, with lads wearing tight tops and flexing their biceps and chatting drugs. I forecast a lot of mental health issues in the future on account of their casual usage throughout the 00's by many.  There are folk i know whom look ten years older from their use of roids and sun beds.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:25:44 AM by Red » Logged
Havoc
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 03:22:13 PM »

BJS should be legend of the sport with the talent that he processes by now.

What a waste of talent.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »

There's a lot of seedy attitudes in boxing, taking stuff here and there for the edge.

Probably not full-blown anabolic steroids as no use in a weight governed sport, but certainly snide products that can be taken that are advantageous.

There is a lot of bro-science down the pub nowadays, with lads wearing tight tops and flexing their biceps and chatting drugs. I forecast a lot of mental health issues in the future on account of their casual usage throughout the 00's by many.  There are folk i know whom look ten years older from their use of roids and sun beds.
A Good point about mental health issues as in the gym I go to I see a lot of physiques that can't have been made naturally
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: