LiveFight
March 25, 2019, 09:12:37 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao inks with Haymon  (Read 477 times)
deck
Executive Member

The Pittsburg Windmill

« on: October 12, 2018, 08:50:06 PM »

https://fightnews.com/pacquiao-inks-with-haymon/32040

Pacquiao inks with Haymon

WBA welterweight world champion Manny Pacquiao has signed with manager Al Haymon according to the Manila Bulletin’s Nick Giongco, the top boxing scribe in the Philippines. Haymon, of course, is also connected to Pacman’s archrival Floyd Mayweather, so the move sets up a potential rematch of the most lucrative fight in boxing history. According to Giongco, Pacquiao is likely to first face Adrien Broner in January 2019.

LiveFight
« on: October 12, 2018, 08:50:06 PM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 08:30:22 PM »

Manny is finished at the top level. It's a shame to see his career end up the way it has. Unless he is careful with opponents he will take a bad beating at some stage
ashishwarrior

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 09:27:34 AM »

Just waiting on manny praising thanks to God and al haymon
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 09:41:23 AM »

Manny is finished at the top level. It's a shame to see his career end up the way it has. Unless he is careful with opponents he will take a bad beating at some stage

Manny Pacquiao is probably brain damaged by now. But the thing is that his IQ is so low that nobody can tell.

His son is like 8 years old and has a full moustache, probably from all those vitamins Manny was taking when he conceived him.

I still think it's a beautiful irony that Marquez decided to get jacked and play him at his own game - and sparked him. He's been done ever since.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 12:28:21 PM »

After destroying Oscar, Ricky then Cotto he was the hottest fighter on the planet. Then Bob Arum decided he didn't want to work with Golden Boy and keep everything in house. He then fought punch bags: Clottey, Margarito, a washed up Mosley and all that momentum was lost. I still maintain if he fought Floyd after Cotto he would have won. Now I hope there is no rematch of the first Mayweather fight
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 12:28:21 PM »

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 11:29:42 AM »

After destroying Oscar, Ricky then Cotto he was the hottest fighter on the planet. Then Bob Arum decided he didn't want to work with Golden Boy and keep everything in house. He then fought punch bags: Clottey, Margarito, a washed up Mosley and all that momentum was lost. I still maintain if he fought Floyd after Cotto he would have won. Now I hope there is no rematch of the first Mayweather fight

You are right mate, but equally Floyd was fighting Baldomir, Shane,  Zab Judah and avoiding Cotto & Margarito like the plague when they were both on a roll.

So they're all as guilty as each other.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: