LiveFight
March 25, 2019, 09:14:02 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: david price, still going, wants lucas browne next  (Read 806 times)
glenn_user
Executive Member

« on: October 18, 2018, 12:52:24 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1052116702354399232

that is going to be a car crash of an event should it happen. neither of them should still be fighting really. not saying i wouldnt watch it though.
LiveFight
« on: October 18, 2018, 12:52:24 AM »

bigbibbs

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:29:19 PM »

What I don't understand in this day and age is the allowance of a governing body to allow ko defeat after ko defeat to continue.
I know that the fighter won't quit but surely like the ref or corner man in the fight, someone must be able to say not in my watch.
TC

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 05:53:23 PM »

What I don't understand in this day and age is the allowance of a governing body to allow ko defeat after ko defeat to continue.
I know that the fighter won't quit but surely like the ref or corner man in the fight, someone must be able to say not in my watch.

Happens all the time though, far too many fighters are allowed to keep going when they need to be saved from themselves.

"Me: We"
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 07:44:28 PM »

Price is in it for the paydays. Been that way for a while I think.

His last fight shows you that. Took it on short notice knew he only had 4 rounds in him to put the fella away he couldn’t so retired with an elbow injury. Didn’t look in any pain when his trainer was dragging his glove off. Then a minute later did the ringside interview with it bent up like he couldn’t move it. Didn’t want another stoppage loss ending all interest in him so turned it in. Any hungry fighter with ambition to do anything would’ve fought on. Tells you all you need to know.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 08:50:41 AM »

Price is in it for the paydays. Been that way for a while I think.

His last fight shows you that. Took it on short notice knew he only had 4 rounds in him to put the fella away he couldn’t so retired with an elbow injury. Didn’t look in any pain when his trainer was dragging his glove off. Then a minute later did the ringside interview with it bent up like he couldn’t move it. Didn’t want another stoppage loss ending all interest in him so turned it in. Any hungry fighter with ambition to do anything would’ve fought on. Tells you all you need to know.

Price is definitely in it for the money now.

Who knows, he might fluke a run of wins but it's unlikely now.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 08:50:41 AM »

ashishwarrior

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 04:03:03 AM »

David death wish price
He calling out wilder soon enough
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 11:57:18 AM »

Thing is with price he will keep getting put on decent cards as it is a guarantee the fight won't go the distance. Unfortunately against anyone half decent he will get beat
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 02:11:34 PM »

David death wish price
He calling out wilder soon enough

Grin
glenn_user
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 04:08:34 PM »

old hamster lungs will be back out on the 22nd of dec, on a PPV no less. the promoters really do just think boxing fans are all C**ts.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: