LiveFight
March 25, 2019, 09:12:46 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BJS puts £70,000 on Fury win  (Read 505 times)
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« on: November 28, 2018, 05:05:14 PM »

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/1051664/Tyson-Fury-Billy-Joe-Saunders-Deontay-Wilder-bet

Returns 166k
LiveFight
« on: November 28, 2018, 05:05:14 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 10:25:07 AM »

Funny tweet from Paddy Power saying it was madness as they had it priced at 8/5.

It's hard to envisage him not being penniless by the age of 40 though with all these big bets and flash motors when he's hardly been on Mayweather money.  He's pulled out of more fights than most people can remember and then lost out on his biggest payday and biggest fight to date against Andrade.  Now he's got no title there seems little chance of fights against Canelo (if he doesn't stay at 168) or GGG happening.  It currently looks like a career where his best years will have been wasted which is a shame as he clearly has plenty of talent.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 08:13:13 PM »

Bjs is a helluva boxer bu unfortunately just a scum bag as well
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 10:02:05 AM »

I bet BJS is seething this morning.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 01:52:49 PM »

Iíve been curious for a while to know what BJS has been earning. He certainly spends like itís never going to run out.

Would imagine the Limeux fight and Eubank fights paid well but beyond that I canít recall any of his fights that had much appeal.

Eubank Jnr is the same, Unless Daddy set up a nice fund for when he hit a certain age etc? That being said I thought snr wasted most of his and was bankrupt at one point?

Team Groves
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 01:52:49 PM »

glenn_user
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 10:13:15 AM »

a lot of boxers go broke despite earning money you couldnt imagine. partly they are daft, some of them come from nothing just dont really care or just dont think ahead. getting punched in the head for sure wont help. saunders whilst missing out on large paydays choosing instead to run around Sheffield acting like a bellend wont be the first or last to squander a fortune, he can feel aggrieved at that result though.

id be more interested to see nigel benns son's earns vs spending. he cant have earned anything yet seems to spend a lot of money pretending to be a gangster out of a video game.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: