LiveFight
March 25, 2019, 09:10:31 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warrington v Frampton and Whyte v Chisora  (Read 677 times)
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: December 20, 2018, 10:57:54 AM »

I think it's hard to justify either of these as a PPV fight but if I'm back at a decent time on Saturday night then I may get Warrington v Frampton as it should be a good fight and has some real relevance on the world scene and I feel has a better undercard.

It's funny seeing W***** and Hearn squabbling about these clashing and what's best for boxing fans when the obvious answer is that neither of these being on PPV would be what's best.

Possibly the worst thing about Saturday though is that I'm fast approaching 40 but really want a War Chisora hat.
LiveFight
« on: December 20, 2018, 10:57:54 AM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 11:42:05 AM »

I could be wrong on this but I fancy Warrington to win Saturday, not sure why I just feel he has momentum and Frampton has been a bit lacklustre since the first Santa Cruz fight. This is the better card out of the 2 but I'm struggling to justify PPV for this

Whyte v Chisora really is a shocker of a card. The main event is only being sold due to the first fight being a slug fest. The quality of the fight all depends on which Del Boy turns up. I have to go with a Whyte win for this. This really should be a Sky fight night card not PPV. I can't believe we live in a world where Dillian Whyte is seen as a PPV Fighter
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 03:08:44 PM »

I could be wrong on this but I fancy Warrington to win Saturday, not sure why I just feel he has momentum and Frampton has been a bit lacklustre since the first Santa Cruz fight. This is the better card out of the 2 but I'm struggling to justify PPV for this

Whyte v Chisora really is a shocker of a card. The main event is only being sold due to the first fight being a slug fest. The quality of the fight all depends on which Del Boy turns up. I have to go with a Whyte win for this. This really should be a Sky fight night card not PPV. I can't believe we live in a world where Dillian Whyte is seen as a PPV Fighter

Frampton seems cock sure of himself and I too feel the same as you.

Warrington really impressed me with his determination against Selby and he could well do the same here.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 01:55:55 PM »

Just watched the Whyte Chisora weighin, Delboy is in the shape of his life. Its hard to choose a main event, I believe the Whyte Chisora fight will be pretty similar to the first which was in my opinion highly entertaining so I am going to go with that.

A Slice of Life
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »

Just watched the Whyte Chisora weighin, Delboy is in the shape of his life. Its hard to choose a main event, I believe the Whyte Chisora fight will be pretty similar to the first which was in my opinion highly entertaining so I am going to go with that.

Just seen the footage of the weigh-in and that is some serious shape that Delboy has got himself into for this.  If he's up for it then there's every chance he could beat Whyte.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 07:03:40 PM »

The worst bit of white vs Chisora and there is an awful lot thatís shit, is that a Chisora win means a third fight, second PPV and more wwe build up.

Booked Frampton vs Warrington, mon the Jackal. Really like Joshs Dad, comes across as a real decent guy when talking about fights.

Team Groves
wbamitch

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 02:32:19 PM »

At Frampton vs Warrington tonight, canít ignore Whyte vs Chisora after being such a fantastic fight last time when definitely not anticipated. Itís hard to not see it being another war, Chisora does look in great shape, hopefully he has the engine to push Whyte. I favour Frampton but you have to respect what Warrington did against Selby.
legs

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 02:13:37 PM »

Good fight Frampton v Warrington and Josh was a deserved winner he bossed first 6 rounds and Iíd say Frampton probably edged the last 6 rounds but not by a big enough margin.

IF there was a rematch I think iíd fancy Frampton to beat him on points abit of a reverse of Santa Cruz as Warrington surprised him and did me as well canít knock him beat two good fighters this year as the underdog.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: