News May 2010

Arum: Pacquiao vs Mayweather could be November

06.05.10

Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum has stated that he believes that Manny vs Mayweather could still take place in November this year.

"A good time for that fight would be November. That would be a perfect time." Arum stated from the phillipines where he is supporting Pacquiao's election campaign.

"This is the biggest fight of all-time - Mayweather against Pacquiao -and it has to happen. Now, the fight is do-able."

Arum said that both of their recent fights were walk-overs for both men, simply because they are both leagues above the rest.

"Those two bouts were not competitive because both guys are so good," said Arum.

"No question now that 99.5 per cent of the public wants to see Manny Pacquiao fight Floyd Mayweather next.

"I mean, out of 100 people, over 99.5 per cent want this fight next. The other 0.5 percent, they don't care and they don't really give a spit. With any big fight, there is a right time to make the fight."

discuss in FORUM HERE

Newsletters Signup

.